4 : Ah, Shit

Bakugou sighed, dropping his suit's jacket on his bed. Another boring, and exhausting week at work had gone by. Therefore, he hadn't seen Midoriya in the past 5 days. The blonde sat down, petting his dog's head, before pulling out his phone. Last time they saw each other, was at the park... After their dogs decided to... Have sex. Katsuki sighed, pressing on his screen. 

DEKU

ME : Hey. Just got off work. I know it's late but you wanna hang out?

The blonde waited, seeing Izuku's name pop up at the bottom of the screen. 

DEKU is typing...

Bakugou stared at his phone, waiting for an answer. It took about a minute or two, but the greenette eventually answered. 

DEKU : Ah! Hope work was good! Sure, I just got off work myself. Is it okay if you come down to my place today instead of me going over at yours? I'm kinda tired and I don't want to walk. You can bring King if you want, too. You know the address! 😉

The blonde smiled widely, seeing the message. He quickly stood up, glancing in the mirror. He was still wearing his suit, so he had to change. The 22-year-old swiftly removed his clothing, before putting on comfortable joggings, along with a random shirt. Soon, both him and King were walking down the street, looking around for Izuku's apartment. They eventually found it, and walked into the large building, walking up several flights of stairs. Once Katsuki reached the right door, he gently knocked on it. 

"Be right there!!" He heard. The voice matched Midoriya's. Suddenly, a greenette opened the door, smiling at both the blonde, and his pet. 

"Hi, Kacchan!" He cheered. Bakugou rolled his eyes. 

"Deku." He spoke, earning a giggle from the smaller male.

"Come on in, sorry it's messy. I was trying to clean up, but you got here sooner than expected." The greenette giggled. Katsuki nodded, saying it was fine, before sitting down. King followed him, before going to lay beside Mochi. The Golden Retriever was lying down on her bed, in the corner of the living room, where King had just joined her. 

"Want anything?" Izuku asked, coming into the living room. Katsuki shook his head, for he had just eaten. 

"Alright then, so, what's up? How was your week?" The small man asked, sitting down in front of the blonde. Bakugou shrugged. To be honest, he was exhausted. However, he wanted to see Izuku again. Suddenly, a strange thought crossed the blonde's mind. He shook his head, trying to get rid of the inappropriate image he had just pictured. He eventually managed to change his train of thoughts. He didn't know why that weird image of Izuku had popped into his head, but he didn't enjoy it one bit... Not when he's sitting right in front of him.

"Something wrong?" The greenette asked, leaning closer. Bakugou shook his head, giving his friend a warm smile. 

"Are you sure, you're acting really weird, Kacchan. Did I do something?" The freckled boy asked, his voice cracking at the end. The blonde looked up, seeing the worried expression on Midoriya's face. Tears were ready to fall down his cheeks, but they didn't. 

"No, you didn't do anything wrong, Deku. I'm just tired." The blonde sighed, letting his shoulders fall. Izuku's face lit up, as he smiled. 

"Oh, alright... If you're really tired Kacchan, then maybe you should go back home ang get some rest!" Izuku suggested. Bakugou shook his head, yawning as he did so. Izuku, who noticed the yawn, frowned. 

"Kacchan, you're worn out! You have to go home." He said, dragging his friend towards the door. The small male swung the door open, before pushing Bakugou out. King soon stood next to the doorway, confused on whether he should go out or not. 

"Go get some rest." Izuku stated. However, Bakugou just kept pushing on the door, trying to go back inside. 

"I'm staying!" He argued, before struggling to walk inside, giving that the door was squeezing him against the doorway. Suddenly, the blonde passed out, starting to snore softly on the floor. Midoriya stared at him, confused. He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, pressing a hand on his hip. 

"Ah, shit."