Chapter 4 - Super and Speed

The small escape space ship landed in the smuggling port. Bulla sighed "not this again, this is not my kind of place". The captain grinned "but princess, you've never been here before with me." The bluehead raised an eyebrow, Goten stood up from his pilot's seat, with a crooked smile he winked towards Bulla. In turn, she rolled her eyes. Just before the exit Goten stopped, Bulla looked up "let me guess, don't say anything and do as you command captain?" Goten shook no "princess, consider this a date. We are just going to enjoy one another".

As they walked out of the ship small pink men about one meter tall ran around the ship. Bulla looked at them "is this safe Goten?" Surprised he looked back "what? The ship needs some care and loving. They are just doing there job." Bulla grabbed Goten's forearm "okay if you say so". Together they walked away from the ship, Bulla looked back once more. "Don't worry princess, this is normal" he slides his hand in hers and pulled her closer.

Together they walked toward some sort of bar-like place. When she stepped inside it was full of strange and filthy characters, the smell was of old dried up booze and cigars. They were pirates, smugglers and other scum who were obviously no sweethearts. Bulla walked over to a booth but Goten grabbed her hand and pulled her against him. With his arrogant grin he looked at her "we're going to the bar". With a raised eyebrow Bulla looked back but remained silent.

Goten sat down on a bar stool at the bar and pulled Bulla toward him between his legs. Next he wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his hands on her buttocks. His nose buried in her neck he whispered "play along princess; we're on a date kind of thing. And we don't want to stand out too much". Bulla scanned the area with her profound blue eyes and whispers back "you expect to have a date with me, and not attract attention. You have a lot to learn about dating a Briefs?"

A little surprised, Goten looked up; gently Bulla pressed a kiss to his lips. For a few seconds they were in their own little world when the kiss broke again. "Goten" Bulla whispered. The captain grinned "princess?" One of Bulla's slender fingers slid across his chest "I think I like this date. With a tough pirate captain". Goten pressed his lips against hers, the kiss interrupted as a drunken scum crashed into them.

Bulla looked up in an irritated state, but before she could react, Goten put a hand on the scum's shoulder. In a dominant voice the captain spoke "buddy, what are you are doing? I'm having a moment with this babe". His grip tightened around the shoulder "you don't want any trouble do you?" The skinny man looked up fearfully and in pain "captain Goten I-I-I didn't see you" the man's voice was high pitched. Goten grinned "but since you are here I have an assignment for you".

The captain reached into his pocket and pulled out a gold coin. The man looked at the gold coin with eyes as big as saucers "what do you want to know captain?" He sounded very eager and greedy. For a brief moment Goten looked at Bulla and then back at the man "anything you hear about a purple apple, I'll be the first one you tell everything. And if you are loyal, really loyal then I have a second gold coin piece". With a big grin the man accepted the coin and walked away.

"Is this safe?" Bulla looked after the man in surprise as he stumbled away. Goten buried his face in her neck again and gently planted kisses slowly from her neck to her jawline. Bulla closed her eyes. Goten grinned "yeah, he'll do anything for gold and he's loyal to the stuff." Bulla's hand slid down the captain's upper leg "and what if someone bids more?" Goten's hand slid through her smooth silk like hair "then I'll kill him. Bulla's face turned paler.

Bulla bit her lip, for a moment she had forgotten what he was. Goten was a pirate, a captain and he steals and cheats. But when she was alone with him she forgot that. She just couldn't imagine that he would be able to kill someone just like that. But she had seen it on Vos his planet. Without any feeling, he left that creature to die from that gas. But despite everything, Bulla felt safe with him. She was one hundred percent sure; he would never put a knife in her back. She trusted him completely.