Chapter 2

Brittany's POV
Ahhhh sunny Los Angeles. I'm going to my hotel then I'm going to the studio. I can't wait to meet them. I wonder what they think of a girl choreographer.

End of POV

In the studio

Ray Ray- Man I can't believe we got a girl choreographer. She better be good.

Prodigy- I know right

Walter- She's here!!!!

Princeton- Here we go.

Walter- (walks in with a girl) Boys this is Brittany. She's your new choreographer.

Brittany- Hi guys. It's so nice to finally meet y'all.

All the boys-Wassup (sup nods)

Walter- Okay Brittany they're all yours.(leaves)

Princeton- Well I'm Princeton

Brittany- I know. You guys are Mindless Behavior. Of course I know who you are. And you're the new member EJ right?

EJ- That's me

Brittany- Okay so we're going to start with some stretching then we can start with choreography for the tour.

All the boys-Ight

Brittany- (starts playing Slow Motion by Trey Songz and starts to stretch)

All the boys- (follow along)

Brittany- (bends over into a flat back)

Princeton- (goes down slowly looking at her)

EJ- Mmmm

Brittany- (stands up) EJ did you say something?

EJ- Oh no

Brittany- (stops the music) Okay let's start choreography. So this is the All around the world tour right?

Prodigy- Yeah

Brittany- Okay. Let's start with Ready for Love. So it's starts out with Prodigy talking then the song. So you're going to go (starts demonstrating) body roll to the right........

MB's POV

Brittany is so fine. I could just watch her dance. I've never seen a girl that is that good at hip hop. She's better than some of the male choreographers we've had. I like her.

End of POV

End of rehearsal

Brittany- Okay guys that's it for today. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

All the boys- Bye

Prodigy- (as they're walking out) She's fine and she's good.

Princeton- I know right!

Ray Ray- I'm going to try to get with her.

EJ- She's nice too.

All- I want her to be mine. Wait what?!

Prodigy- Okay we gotta stop doing that.

Princeton- What y'all mean you want her to be yours. I know y'all saw the way she was looking at me.

Ray Ray- But she helped ME with the combination!

EJ- Well she answered my question first!

Prodigy- Y'all stop arguing! We're best friends. Are we really going to fight over a girl?

All- Nah

Prodigy- Look I got an idea. Let's see how the rest of the week goes. We'll all ask her out and let her pick.

Princeton- We can't do that to her. We can't ask her to pick that'll put pressure on her.

EJ- Yeah

Prodigy- We won't ask her to pick.

Ray Ray- Then what are you saying?

Prodigy- I'm saying we each ask her out alone, make sure it's not the same time or day, and she'll say yes to who she wants.

Princeton- That's a good idea

EJ and Ray Ray- Yeah

Prodigy- Alright that's the plan. Who's going first?

All- Me!

Prodigy- Okay I'll go first.

Ray Ray - No you're not.

Prodigy- I'm sorry who's the lead singer of this group?

All- Ughhhh

Brittany's POV

They were all looking at me. I could tell. They were barely dancing. They are all cute especially Princeton. I wasn't really expecting all this. Hopefully I don't get asked out on my first week. I just met them. I'm just trying to do my job. I don't have time for that.

End of POV

Princeton's POV

Brittany is gorgeous. She can dance for real. She's really nice too. She's my kind of girl. I know I just met her but I want her to be mine ASAP.

End of POV

Prodigy's POV

Brittany is cute. She can dance and she's nice. I like her personality too. I want her bad.

End of POV

Ray rays POV

Brittany is FINE. I didn't think she could dance like that. She's really nice and sweet. When she was helping me with combination I felt something. She was so gentle.

End of POV

EJ's POV

Brittany is a working girl. I like that. She is cute too. She's really good. She's nice and really sweet and seemed helpful. I can't wait until my turn to ask her out.

End of POV