Chapter 1

Brittany's POV
I got a call today from Walter Milsap the manager of Mindless Behavior. I was freaking out inside but I played it cool. He said he wanted me to fly to LA and be their new choreographer because they are about to go on tour. I accepted. Im so excited. I'm a famous dancer,singer,actress,and choreographer. Choreography is not the thing I do the most of. The most is dancing and singing. Hopefully I'll be able to teach boys hip hop from a female point of view. This will be fun?

End of POV

MB's POV

We were just sitting in the studio stretching. We're going to have to practice on our own since we don't have a choreographer right now. We need one soon though because we're about to go on tour. Then Walter and Keisha walked in.

End of POV

Walter- (holding a laptop) Boys come here. We have something to show you.

Keisha- Yeah we found you a new choreographer.

Prodigy- Yes!

Princeton- It's about time!

Walter- (pulls up a video) Here she is.

All- She?!

Keisha- Yes yes I know.

Walter- She's the best we can find. She's done everything from dancing,singing,acting, AND choreography

Ray Ray- What kind of dancing ballet?

Keisha- No hip hop.

EJ-How is a girl going to teach us hip hop?

Prodigy- Right.

Walter- (Show them her headshot)

Princeton- Dangggg. She is fine.

EJ- She can teach me whatever she want.

Keisha- That's the spirit. She'll be flying in tomorrow. Just be positive and see how it goes.

All- Yes Keisha

Walter and Keisha leave the room.

Princeton- Aye just so y'all know she's mine.

Prodigy- Prince you don't even know her.

Ray Ray- Boys boys lets not argue because we all know if she's fine and she has great personality she's automatically mine.

EJ- Yeah but what if she don't like any of us.

Prodigy- Right.

Princeton- Hopefully she's nice