Chapter 1: A Zombie And A Twink

Akira Rei sighed as he jumped from roof to roof while wearing his hero costume. He's currently patrolling in one of streets of Musutafu, Japan. Again, he was given one of "those" jobs.

This time his target was some weird ass slime thing. Is that even a quirk, or is that a real monster? Who cares, when his job is given to him, he always gets it done.

It's currently around early evening and no signs of the villain. Rei started to think he's not even in this destination, but that though was quickly dismissed as he heard screams of some kids.

Rei rushed after those screams and to his surprise, there, right in front of him stood none other than number 1 hero, All Might himself.

Rei sighed. Great. Now I can't finish my job, he already has him... As he though this, he spotted a green haired boy in front of the other hero, furiously bowing. What the fuck. He stayed hidden in the shadows and just silently watched, not really wanting the attention he surely would get from All Might.

But when he saw the number one hero jump up to the sky with the boy attached to his leg, he couldn't help but snicker under his breath. Fans are getting weirder and weirder each generation.

So he did what a normal person would do and followed them. For the tea. What he haven't seen is a bottle that fell from All Might's pocket.

~✨~

"I'm just a normal boy, without any powers, can I hope to become someone like you?!" Rei just sighed as the three stood on top of a high building, with shrinking All Might and the oblivious boy. Your hero just changed into a walking dead... NOTICE IT ALREADY! Rei just massaged his temples, already having a headache incoming from the boy's reaction. He stood unnoticed by the two, how? Well, invisibility.

After a few seconds the boy finally looked up and saw the zombie in front of him.
.
.
.
"WHO ARE YOU, WHERE IS ALL MIGHT, YOU IMPOSTOR!"

Dammit. This kid sure is loud. Rei cringed as he sighed. Not having enough patience to hear the rest of the conversation, he jumped off the roof and landed elegantly on the floor.

~✨~

A few minutes... maybe hours, Rei really doesn't know, he heard another screams, but this time it sounded like a crowd, so he made his way to the screams and what he saw ticked him off. The same slime weirdo he was supposed to kill held some blonde kid hostage. Not only did he took my job, but he didn't finish it?! Internally screaming, he made his way through the crowd, a lot of heroes were on the scene, but not a single one of them helped. Ugh. Useless bastards. But before he could do something the same green haired boy from the rooftop rushed to help his 'friend', but nothing happened of course, the only thing what happened is that he would need to buy new school supplies, because he threw his school bag at the villain.

So Rei took things into his own hands. He changed into a black fog, which surrounded the villain, the crowd and heroes only watched as the villain started melting, pushing the brocoli boy on the side and leaving only the blonde boy on the ground.

"Gosh, heroes nowadays are so useless." The fog spoke, startling everyone in hearing distance. What people saw next took their breaths away. As the fog started to disappear, there stood a tall, young man with tattoos on his body, with long black hair and piercing green eyes. To say the man is attractive is an understatement. He was celestial, his hair gently blowing in the wind, but what took the most attention was his aura. Dominant, authoritative and strong. Everyone who saw him automatically knew he is strong. Very strong.