Chapter 4: Entrance Exam

Rei woke up with loud ringing of his alarm clock, the annoying sound could wake up even a dead person. He stretched before going to take a shower and do his other morning routines. When he checked the time, it was already past 8:30, he was supposed to meet with All Might in front of UA gates before 9am, so he still has some time. Good for him.

~✨~

Rei signed as he tried to approach the number one hero, he's currently swarmed by reporters and fans. Ugh, annoying. He began thinking of what he could do. Then something clicked inside his head and an idea popped up. He smirked and made his way through the crowd, pushing everyone out of the way with telekinesis. Going from behind All Might.

After a while, All Might felt hands on his waist, slowly hugging him from behind, he shivered at the thought that fans got THIS bold. He grabbed those arms and and turned his head around, only to see Rei there with smug smile. He visibly calmed down, knowing that it's not some creepy fan of his. However when he wanted to talk to him, Rei hushed him and stared at the crowd in front of the hero.

"Sorry y'all, I have some business with this cutie, so, if ya could get out of the way and let us get to UA, I would really appreciate it." Rei send the crowd a glare, they all shivered. However some of them questioned their relationship and who Rei is.

"Excuse me sir, could I ask, what is your relationship to All Might-san?" One reporter asked, shoving a microphone in front of Rei. Rei's eyes twitched at this.

"Let's say... we help each other out sometimes, take it however ya want." Rei smirked and took All Might's hand, dragging him away and leaving the now gaping crowd.

"Reiiiiii, why would you say that, who knows what they think now?!" All Might whined while letting Rei drag him away. Rei just sighed and led the way.

~✨~

When they came to the observation room, they were greeted by that sly rat Nezu, some parrot guy and depresso guy. The two men looked strangely at Rei, they never met him, of course they would be curious. However, parrot guy approached Rei, smiling widely at him.

"Hello! I'm Hizashi Yamada! Pro hero Present Mic, nice to meet you!" The blonde and Rei shook hands.

"Akira Rei, nice to meet'cha too, Yamada-kun." Rei smiled slightly. Mic stared. He didn't expect the to call him by his first name, so he was caught off guard. The shorter black haired man sighed. "Aizawa Shota or Eraserhead." he looked at Rei, however made no attempt to stand up from his seat. Rei smirked at him. "Nice to meet you too, cutie.~" Now it was Aizawa's turn to stare.

"Rei! I'm glad you could make it!" Soft voice chirped, Rei turned around only to see a white blur in front of his face, landing on his chest, he instinctively held the little creature, one arm holding his back, one arm under his thighs.

"Heya, lil' fella, how are ya?" Nezu smiled warmly at the tall male, snuggling his head to the crook of Rei's neck. The two heroes which didn't knew their relationship stared surprised. It was known that Nezu wasn't a fan of humans, but Rei isn't human, not that they knew.

"I've been well, say, Rei... will you finally accept my offer?" Offer? The two teachers thought. "It would be nice to have someone like you at this school, with your wisdom and skills I'm sure the kids would love you!" Nezu continued. Rei sighed. "Nezu... I told ya I'm not good with kids..." Rei mumbled. "Neither is Aizawa! But here we are!" Aizawa looked with open jaw and wide eyes at Nezu. The betrayal! He thought. Mic snickered and All Might sweatdropped.

"Hate to break the reunion, but we must start!" Mic Mic shouted. Everyone sat down, with Nezu siting on Rei's lap.

"START!!" Mic shouted. When Rei looked at the screen, every participant looked confused so he made his own microphone and said "You think villains will wait until countdown? Go!" Everyone shivered at his deep voice and started running towards the field. "Damn, you stole my spotlight.." Mic whined, Rei just snickered. "You will have plenty of time to make comments, don't worry, I will not say anything else." Rei told Mic and patted Nezu's fluffy head, the latter one leaned to the touch.

"Hmmm, Akira-san I wanted to ask, how do you know the principal and All Might?" Mic turned in his chair to look at the male. This caught Aizawa's attention too. Rei just sadly smiled and looked at Nezu for approval which he hesitantly nodded, then he looked at All Might, he nodded too.

"I was Toshinori's mentor back then, I know him since he was a teenager and Nezu..." He hugged the little creature before continuing. "I saved him from that damn laboratory and took care of him since he had nowhere else to go.."

This sure shocked the duo. Both answers. "What do you mean? You're like...in your early twenties?" Mic asked, Aizawa nodded. Rei looked at them before sighing. "Actually... I'm way older than I look. Part of my Powe-quirk. Part of my quirk I guess."Rei fixed his mistake, that didn't went unnoticed by Aizawa tho.

"Anyways, in conclusion, I'm probably the oldest person you will ever meet. I've seen a lot of things, did some shit, but hey- that's life." Rei slumped more into his chair, Nezu leaning against his chest.

"But.. the worst thing is that I remember every moment of my life, I never forget anything... that can be a burden, believe me." Rei sadly smiled at them. "But stop with that angsty shit, we have an exam to observe~." Others nodded and watched the screens, silently thinking about the things Rei said.

~✨~

"My my, this year sure is full of talent~." Said Nezu, the three teachers nodded. Rei just continued watching the screens. "Hey, what about releasing zero pointer? That would be fun." He said with a half smirk. Nezu's eyes sparkled as he looked up to Rei. "Yes! I wanted to say that too! Mic, can you release them please?" Mic nodded and pressed a big red button on a panel.

~✨~

So, the exam ended up by Midoryia breaking his arm. Dumbass. Rei sighed and watched beside All Might as Recovery girl fixed his arm. Then how she scolded Toshinori. Rei being Rei saw this opportunity and scolded him too. Let's say, him and Recovery girl became great friends.

---------------

Nezu fluff my hoes. ❤️ He deserves love.