Chapter 2: A Beach And A Bitch

After all the drama with dumb and dumber Rei finally got home. He owns an apartment near Universal Studio Japa-, kidding, he owns an apartment near Unforseen stimulation joint, otherwise known as USJ. It's a place where young wannabe heroes train to become older wannabe heroes.

As he laid down on his sofa, with chips and some sugary drink in hands he thought about previous events that happened.

Not only did Zombie man found a successor, but he also promised to train him for UA entrance exam, which will be held in 10 months and Rei being Rei said that he will join them from time to time. To make sure the green boy isn't overwhelmed by All Might's training.

~✨~

It's now a few months in the future, Rei and the two odd duo are currently at the beach, with Midoryia cleaning it, sweating as fuck if I may add.

And what are our heroes doing? Playing UNO. Yes, they are playing around while Brocoli boy works his ass off.

"Have you decided about the offer yet?"
All Might said as he folded green reverse card. "...who's idea was it anyways? I thought about it, but I don't think it's a job for me." Rei sighed, looking at his cards. "Oh, c'mon you said it yourself that you're basically walking history book, you could teach history and help me with heroics." All Might said. "... it was that damned ferret's idea wasn't it? If he weren't this cute he would be dead already. Tch." Rei stretched his arms above his head, hearing satisfying pops through his back and yawned.

"But honestly, I'm not good with kids, I would probably just diss them and send them home, so... no." He continued. All Might just sighed, looking at his past mentor, sure, the god is smart and strong, but he's extremely lazy.

"The offer will stay. You're free to join whenever you want to." All Might smiled at Rei, which the latter returned with an awkward one. After a few moments of comfortable silence Rei stood up from the ground and looked at Midoryia, who's now trying to push a washing machine.

"He's a good kid, I'm sure he will become a good symbol of peace, but I'm afraid his future will not be as bright as we think... did ya told him about All for One?" Rei asked still looking at the sweaty boy. All Might sweatdropped. Still sitting and looking at Rei. "Ummm... yesn't."

"...."

"...."

"Ahahaaa. I will murder you~."

~✨~

After scolding All Might and saying their goodbyes, Rei went home, changed clothes and took his motorbike, which he loved to call Bassy.

As he rode in the streets of Musutafu his vision was invaded by the lights of police cars. So he slowed down and approached the policemen, which were standing in front of a building.