𝕋𝕨𝕠-𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥

When i got to Mione's dorm Ginny and Lulu were already there, sitting in a circle on two joined beds.
They were surrounded by candy of all sorts.

"Hi, guys" i joined them.
"Hey, Cami." they smiled at me warmly.

"What were you talking about?" i asked grabbing one of the lollipops from the bed.

"Your hair is calling to me, can i braid it please?" Lulu gave my puppy eyes as if i could ever deny her something.

I nodded my head as she sat behind my and started brushing it.

"We were talking about Astoria and Draco.-" i stiffened a little at the mention of his name.
I was hoping to forget about him tonight but i was also curious about what Ginny had to say.

"-I heard he finally did something with her." she was almost squealing from excitement as if that even meant anything for either of us.

"So they're dating now?" Mione grimaced.
She tended to do that at every mention of him.

"Not dating, i don't think he has feelings for her. It is Malfoy. But he did take an interest in her. Supposedly he gave her head in the library." Ginny added.

She took two bottles of polish and held them up "which one?"
"Go with black." i tilted my head to the left motioning it.

Lulu grabbed my head putting it back straight.
"Don't move, pup. Did you mean gave her a head?" She asked confused.

"..why would he give her a head? And where and how would he get it?" i chuckled.

"What does giving head mean then?" her sweet, angelic voice made it feel dirty.
actually dirty.

"It's when-" Ginny started.
"DON'T you dare!" Mione warned her.
She was always the mom of our group.

"Is it like kissing?" Lulu persisted.

"Yes, it's like kissing, just not on those lips." I laughed.

Ginny started laughing hysterically as Lulu was trying to process the information.

"Next time you forget your homework you're going to detention. I'm not giving you mine." Mione glared at me but after a moment she started laughing too.

Lulu joined us but the realisation hasn't hit her yet.

„Anyway, how are you and Harry doing?" i asked Ginny.

"Hasn't he told you everything already?"

"We're not allowed to talk about you two in Ron's presence." Mione explained.

"Girl, you really need to get that dick under control.." Ginny taunted her. "..you know, grab the bull by it's horn."

"Ew, Ginny!" i threw a jelly bean at her forehead.

"Gross! That's your brother!" Mione's cheeks heat up.

"You're just mad you're not getting any action." Ginny laughed at her.

"If i wanted to i could get all  the action and more, thank you very much!" Mione got defensive.

"Did our Hermione just say a sentence that didn't make sense?" i gasped playfully.

"This whole conversation doesn't make sense to me. But your hair is very soft." Lulu spoke happily.

"Thank you, Lulu. Back to Harry and Gins, tell us everything."