XVI. The feelings in my headspace.

Kisaki walked out of the play that he had delivered

Kisaki walked out of the play that he had delivered. The cries became faded as far as he was walking away. He knows she won't run after him after all that had transpired. He should be satisfied, he should be anywhere near to delight. Why was he? He should wear that grin on his face, with his direction of his plan ever so clear. But it was a melancholic atmosphere that replaced his expectations.

Hanma was leaning on a cemented walk with a grin on his face, a knowing one, after the screams and pleads he heard from the young woman. So pathetic, Kisaki was ruthless for this choice of action. But who was he to complain? He would want this either way. He was just given this chance on a silver platter.

"Would you look at that? She actually cried!" He laughed.

Kisaki only notice the one thing he's juggling was a gun. He raised a brow.

"What are you doing with that?"

Hanma stopped his laugh. It painted a joking, surprised expression on his face. "What? Would you want me to kill her off so nothing would ever distract you again?"

"No, there's no need." He responded, walking past him, which led Hanma to be shocked, turning to his back.

"No need? No need? Can you hear yourself Tetta You're going too soft--"

"—I SAID NO NEED!"

Kisaki huffed, his breath reaching to his brain before he had to huff and went back to walking again, leaving Hanma out of his view. Hanma's head tilted, a sour expression Kisaki left in his wake.

A grin unknowingly felt against his lips, an elastic manner to his eyes. "Well, Kisaki seemed to be out of it... It wasn't what I was expecting, but here we are." He was fiddling with his gun in his hands, his finger stroking the trigger, his eyes lifting from the bottom.

If he actually needs me back, then I have no problem with that. But if he ever leaves me behind, then he would know what I would usually do. Can't blame me then, can't he?

He walked away, following where Kisaki have left off.

--

Ring Ring Ring!

A hand took the phone from the bed table and placed it beside her ear. "Hello?"

"Y/n! Takemitchy broke up with Hina. You need to talk to her!" The voice exclaimed from the phone. Their voice was solid, a low monotone with a serious intonation.

She was staring at the ceiling, devoid of all thoughts. She has not washed her skin in days, as so is her hair. Dried tear stains covered her temples and cheeks. And her place? Was all over. Bed sheets were down on the floor as her lights weren't even on. There were some broken lamps and mirrors. Broken picture frames...

"Y/n?" The other voice from the other side hesitated, hearing no one.

"Don't worry, I'll be there."