A Special Friendship

The Friendship Between Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell

Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg traveled to Beltane Manor with an entourage given to her by her father, Lord Joseph Habsburg.

Lord Habsburg wrote to Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and he asked if it would be alright for his daughter to come to Beltane Manor to meet Lady Karissa, his wife and Duchess.

When Lady Karissa heard the news about Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg wanting to travel to Beltane Manor she was happy to have her as a guest at Beltane Manor.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard told Lady Karissa and she told him " It will be an honor to have Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg here at Beltane Manor.

Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord Habsburg that a Howard entourage will meet his daughter with his entourage at the border of Lennox and Norfolk Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles tells his brothers, Lord Charles Andrew III and Lord Patrick Wiliam, Lord Richard Edward and Lord Thomas William Howard along with Lord Richard William Carey to meet Lady Josephine Isabella's entourage and bring them safely to Beltane and he tells them "Don't let anyone get near the Habsburg carriage and put your phasers on kill."

The Howard entourage sets out toward Lennox Territory and they with their rifles and phasers led by Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and his brother, Lord Patrick William Howard.

When they reach the border of Lennox and Norfolk Territory they see the Habsburg carriage and Lord Charles Andrew Howard and Lord Patrick William Howard walk over to the carriage and they tell the Habsburg entourage " We were sent by His Grace, Lord Andrew Charles Howard to make sure you traveled safely through Norfolk Territory."

Lady Josephine Isabella is helped out of the carriage and she walks over to Lord Charles Andrew III and tells him " I am Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg."

"I have traveled to meet Lady Karissa, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and their daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Anne Beltane." Lady Josephine explains.

"Her Grace has a second daughter, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory." Lord Patrick William explains.

"I have heard remarkable things about Lady Karissa." Lady Josephine Isabella tells them.

Lord Richard William Carey walks over to her and he bows, "I am His Grace, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and first cousin thrice removed to his Grace Lord Andrew Charles." Lord Richard William states.

"It is my pleasure to meet you, your Grace Lord Carey." Lady Josephine tells him with a curtsy.

"Lady Karissa doesn't stand on formality at Beltane Manor. She is not your usual aristocrat and Duchess." Lord Richard William explains.

"Her Grace has two children, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain." Lord Richard William tells her.

"I understand that Lord Stuart is pursuing you Lady Habsburg and he is the first cousin of my first cousin thrice removed." Lord Richard William states.

"I am Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain's second cousin as we share the same great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard." Lord Richard William explains, "Over there is His Grace, Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Duke of Wessex Territory and he is first cousin to His Grace, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and the gentleman over there is His Grace, Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory and he is Lord Andrew Charles first cousin thrice removed as well." Lord Richard William states.