Prologue

"ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ꜱᴀᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Now tell me! Who dare to do a murder in this house of mine?!" An old man shouts. He seems in age of 50-57, he even holding a cane to support him.

"I swear by the gods...I will kill my grandchild murderer!" The man continued as his eyes starts to watering again when he remembered his grandchild. A girl with [color] [short/medium/long] hair turned at him and spoke with so much gentleness in her voice.

"By all means sir, please do calm yourself down. I'm sure Hanako didn't want you to taint your hands by blood of a murderer." The girl said, causing anger to rise in the old man.

"What do you know about my grandchild?!" He shouts as the girl replied,

"Indeed; I didn't know anything about your grandchild of yours. But I can confirm that she loves you deeply. Her diary serve that as a proof." She turned at a big police with mustache before nod her head at him. "Inspector Megure, please show him the diary."

"S-sure, [F. Name]-chan." Megure then asked one of the polices to retrieve the book as they obliged. Using his glove to prevent his fingertips detected on the book, Megure give the diary to the old man.

"But this diary is locked...how did you manage to break it down?" The old man asked in curiosity as Megure also looked at the girl; he also looks confused while [F. Name] smiled at them.

"Your granddaughter loves comic, no?" [F. Name] asked as she hold one of the comics that lay on the table and flip the front page. On there, there's written 'Hana' on it.

"When I looking through these comics, I realized that your granddaughter always put her nickname on all of her comics. So I assume Hanako always use her nickname to write all of her belongings. Look, even that pen on her diary also written 'Hana' on it."

Megure and the old man quickly looked at the pen and the front page of a comic [F. Name] shows. It's indeed written 'Hana' on it.

"Then how did you unlocked the diary [F. Name]-chan? The passwords is using numbers and not using letters.." Megure mumbled as he tried to look for some clues at the words 'Hana'.

In response, [F. Name] opened her [fav. Color] phone and opened the dialing numbers app before shows it to Megure. "I used this."

"That's contact keypad?" Megure asked the obvious

"That's contact keypad?" Megure asked the obvious. [F. Name] nod her head and starts explaining.

"Yes. I'm sure you noticed the letters below the numbers listed in there, inspector Megure. Now if I put the words 'Hana' in numbers, then.." [F. Name] hinted down, causing Megure and the old man realized what the passwords is.