The day before all of it started

The bell of the school rang very loudly; which was soon accompanied by the loud cheers of the students who were excited to go home soon. The teacher excused [F. Name] and the rest of the class to go home, which they accepted with open arms. [F. Name] quickly put all of her books neatly in her bag when someone rushed to her.

"[F. Name]! Your performance trending again! Even Heiji also liked it!!" Kyra squealed as [F. Name] stood there in confusion.

Performance? [F. Name] raised her eyebrow.

"Kyra, what performances are you talking about?" [F. Name] asked calmly. "And who is this Heiji you spoke of? A celebrity or so?" The brown haired girl stared at [F. Name] in disbelief. Did this girl just say she didn't know Heiji??

"Wait, you don't know your performances?" Kyra asked and gasped when seeing [F. Name] shake her head. With her fast hand, Kyra quickly grab her phone and unlocked it. Her finger swiped the screen pretty swift, before finally showing the screen to [F. Name].

The person in the video was indeed [F. Name]. The background was in the music room; since [F. Name] was playing with the piano. She was playing , the tune she made was very beautiful indeed.

But who on earth recording it? [F. Name] pretty sure that she was alone when she playing it...wait, Sonoko! She was there that day since she said she want to hear one of the songs [F. Name] play!

A sigh escaped [F. Name]'s lips as she rubbed her temple. "That Sonoko..." [F. Name] grumbled before quickly slinging her bag over. "Thanks for the information Kyr! I need something to do, so see you tomorrow!" [F. Name] lightly tap Kyra's shoulder before running away to catch Sonoko.

"Ah wait, [F. Name]-chan!" Kyra quickly tried to grab the said girl's sleeve but alas, she was already gone. With a sweat drop, Kyra stared at her phone screen and sighed. "And I haven't told her that Higo is commenting on the video..."

Kyra tapped the screen with her finger, clicking on Higo's comment.

"This song is very beautiful, [L. Name]-san. My sadness and worry have gone completely, and it's all thanks to your song and beautiful melody."

Kyra only chuckled before putting her phone in her pocket again. "Oh well, I guess I should tell her on Monday!" Kyra giggled before going out of the classroom. Little did she know that she won't see her best friend's face for a very long time...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"And then-!"

Havingn't finished her sentence yet, Sonoko flinched when she heard a familiar voice calling out her name. A bit too loud, if I may add.

"SONOKOOOOOO!!!!"

Well, shit's fucked.

"S-sorry guys, I got to go!" Sonoko quickly said and almost ran off; that is until someone grabbed her shoulder which make her flinch.

"No no no bestie," [F. Name] glared but still with a smile on her face. "Do you think you can escape that easily~?"

"Hehe?"

"Don't 'hehe' me missy! Why do you record a video of me when I was playing Bluestone Alley tune that day?!" [F. Name] asked as she put a hand on her hips; pouting at Sonoko. The latter only giggled sheepishly as she scratched her back head.

"Well...you need more attention, [F. Name]-chan! I mean, songs! Beautiful voice! Cute face with that smart brain!" Sonoko squeals as she pinches [F. Name]'s cheeks, which causes the latter to struggle to break free from Sonoko's iron grip. "Which guy who can't resist you? Look, even Higo loves your songs!" Sonoko smirked as blush erupted on [F. Name]'s cheeks.