Package???

Dreamnap

Smut???

--------------------------------------------------------------
  "DREAM! YOU FUCKING IDIOT, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Sapnap yelled picking up all the items he dropped while Dream just on the floor wheezing. "I-I'm s-SOrrY Sappy WHEEZEEEEE." Dream wanted to show him what has arrived an hour ago but noticed that Sapnap's focus is on the panda. 

"What do you need?" Sapnap asked staring at Dream. Dream calmed down "Well I wanted to show you that one of my fan send me something nice." Dream's smile grew larger as he ran toward the living room."Dont come here until I say so." Sapnap roll his eyes as he took out his phone, scrolling through twitter.

After a few minutes gone by, Scrolling through the endless app. "y-YOU CAN COME NOW!" Dream yelled sounding embarrassing. The raven stood up, walking to the living to see Dream wearing a maid outfit with cat ears and tail plug. Sapnap's face heat up seeing at what the blond pose too.(Pic above ^^)

"W-Why did you wear these thing" Sapnap asked still surprised. "Oh it's one of my fan send these, well the cat ears and tail is from a stranger that have red horns and red eyes. And I thought it can fit with the outfit." Dream said. "And Where did you put the tail in?" The raven asked raising his brow while smirking. Dream's smile quickly drop turn his back on Sapnap.

Well that wasn't a good idea. Sapnap slowly walk toward the flustered blondy. Dream heard the footstep, run as fast as he could to his bedroom. Sapnap was right at his tail but got shut by the bedroom door. "Open the door Dream~" Sapnap standing in front of the door, hand on his waist. "HELL NO." He yelled sitting on the bed, stuffing his face on the soft pillow. 

Dream feel like he is forgetting something, Well he is. Sapnap twisted the door knob and it open. 

T I M E S K I P  ( motivation have left the chat )                                   

"haah... Dream, Your so t-tight" Sapnap thrust in and out of Dream as He scream and moan every time Sapnap hit deep inside of him. "S-sappy f-fas-AHH RIGHT THERE A-AHH~" Sapnap found his prostate and start abusing it. "I-I'm gonna c-come." Dream manage to said while still moaning and screaming.

"Just a bit more D-Dream" Sapnap said as he gripped Dream's hip and slam deep inside of him and came. Dream came after and pass out, Same goes to Sapnap. They laid on the bed, sweat and cum cover their body as their chest rise up and down. Cum leaking out Dream's hole and Sapnap dick is still inside the blond.

--------------------------------------------------------

During their session, The maid dress is still on. 
Hope you enjoy even tho it's trash-

Have a good day :)