Disclaimer + Introduction + A/N

DISCLAIMER:

This is an alternate universe full of fiction. Characters are not mine, they are from Kōhei Horikoshi who made the anime Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia. This book do not intend on copying the anime and manga, thus this is only a fanfiction. And the plot is the product of the author's imagination.

This story contains strong and expletive language that are not suitable for extremely young readers. Plagiarism is a crime. Also, expect typographical and grammatical errors.

Photos used or will be use isn't mine either. Credits to the rightful owner.

INTRO:

"I hate you!"

"You fucking think I don't?!"

_______________________

Izuku Midoriya lived pretty much of his life...you could say, very very uneventful. It was nothing new to him anyway, it's been the same since middle school until he reached college and finished off his degree in medicine. The same routine every single day.

But well, they say there are times in your life that is very memorable. His highschool year, being assigned to the first section on their third year, Class 3-A and being the student council president, it was luxurious. However, it's also where it all started, the drama, the 'doki-doki' stage and whatsoever. Not to mention that encounter with one student who seems to stand out in a midst of crowd, the one he despised.

In an unexpected turn of events this happened. After years of living in America, Izuku finally decided to visit his homeland but for only a short while, Japan. Where he again, in an unfortunate event, met someone from highschool, that changed mostly everything. Literally everything.

Souls connected, string of fate attached to their pinkies, Cupid's arrow pointed at both hearts, and a destined reoccurrance of the somewhat same encounter. Yup, they're doomed, no getting away this time around.

"What the fuck? You?!"

"Oh for the fuck love of a bastard, you gotta be kidding the hell out of me!"
_____________________

"Deku." Venom laced out along the words. Accompanied with a sharp dagger of glare, accustomed for the greenette who stood in front of him, in an uninterested and unresponsive manner.

"Kacchan." Staring through the blonde's soul with his cold eyes. Arms crossed sassily over his chest as he spoke with pure sharp sarcasm. Looking up to the person who he dislike ever since they met.

Oh boy, will love blossom between the both of them? Or will everything go down the drain again, for the second time that is.

Guess we'll find out then;›

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is on-the-spot story, unedited and crappy, so please bare with me. Slow update and corny jokes (I know, I suck at jokes :'›).

A bakudeku story, so if you don't like the ship, please scroll away. And if you're a shipper, hi hi! There will also be side characters and ships. Some events that maybe, I can write as a continuation for a book 2 or a series for other ships. Who knows, if I have the free time, then I'll do it.

I'm also gonna change the description once I start posting few chapters. I update without a certain schedule, and my chapters will be 500 words, less or more though. Posting 2-3 chapters, or just 1.

I'm a very busy person, since I'm in a distance learning, online classes. But I still chose to write this ‘cause it's been going around my head for a few days, weeks and months, and now it's driving me crazy. Literally :'›

No hate comments for the ships and such. Thank you.

Anyways, read as you like! All aboard the ship!

-Much love, Sizu ‹3