00. Highschool Reunion

[First Chapter of Love is Dead?: Highschool Reunion]
[Written by: justabookwormnerd]
[💚🧡]

“Perfect! Now just look over here, Midoriya.”

The sound of the camera clicking could be heard inside the room, as well as the photographer's voice, yelling poses for the green-haired male to do.

The male obeyed him and looked at the camera with a fierce look. He was wearing a black tattered jeans with a white polo button up shirt that was tied on the waist of his jeans. His white sneakers with a green paint outlining it, was purposely picked to match with his green curls, that was ruffle to make a messy look, and lime eyes.

This adult version of the once young man was shirtless, letting his defined muscles and abs down to his v-line, never forgetting his scars, that resembled his past-that seemed to be the hottest part of him, be on display as the camera inhaled every second.

His emerald eyes were deep and hypnotizing, like you could drown everytime you looked at it. Accompanied with his freckles that was scattered on his cheeks, highlighting the pinkish tint of it. His pink rosey lips looks so soft, that was often mistaken as a woman's.

Sitting on the big white painted metal-like box, scarred hands placed on his side as it supported his weight while doing the pose the man behind the camera uttered minutes ago.

The room was filled with equipments he seemed to memorized after years of working in a modeling agency. He observed and secretly eyed every corner of the occupied room.

Lightings placed in contrast of each other's side, shone to him, as it made the white background screen behind him, be more likely bright than it already is.

His stylist was watching him with a proud look, and everyone stared at an awe, as he posed once more.

He enjoyed having photoshoots, yes, he does, but to be more honest to himself, he was getting tired of it all. But still wanted to focus on modelling, you can't blame him to rethink his decisions if you did finish 12 years degree of medicine.

“Okay people, we're all wrapped up for today!” The voice of the photographer echoed on every corner of the still spacious room, despite of having tons of equipments displayed on the floor.

The greenette inhaled a breath sharply and let out a tired sigh.

Already changed into his casual loose pants paired with a black hoodie. The green shirt inside of it and white sneakers to contrast his outfit. Izuku clicked his tongue, as he checked his watch. He was sure he's going home late if he ditch his butler. Izuku, over the years learned, or rather influenced, to live his life a little. His baggages still undone and tomorrow morning was his flight back to Japan.

Yeah, it's going to be a long night. Since the photoshoot extended for one more hour due to the rush of this project. But who is he to complain? That's why he just agreed.

Izuku was famous alright, but that doesn't change anything.

Sulking a little, he wore his white face mask and exited the building, and bid goodbye to everyone.

Curiosity rising from the sound of water dripping, he was met with droplets of rain. And he smiled.

Ah, it's raining.

His personal butler was already waiting for him beside the car with an umbrella, and the plan to go home on his own was blocked. If you think having a butler is fun, think again, he doesn't even get to rebel a little.

Typical. I must be stupid to think I can have a little freedom once in a while.

“Young Master, we must hurry for we don't want to be late for dinner.” His butler, Armando, that his step-dad hired, spoke when he reached to where Izuku was.