Yaathi Yaathi

A surprise OS, felt like writing this💃🏻

Enjoy🥳

___________________________________________

At the backyard of Mr. Ravindran's lavish bungalow, a long table and several round tables were set up with different varieties of food and beverages arranged on them with floral, candle and napkin decorations.

The area was lit up with strings of soft white and dim yellow lights. Apart from that, a mini bar, an ice cream vendor, a separate table for buffet meals, disc jockeys and a photo booth background were set up on their respective spots.

Few moments later, Mr. Ravindran's family came down to the backyard to recieve the guests who were about to come in anytime soon. Ashwin was already there checking on every staff who was appointed for the evening and making sure all the preparation were done according to the plans of his dearest producer and his family.

After all, it was their Hatrick Succes Party. The fitfh film of Ashwin as lead and the third film of him under Mr. Ravindran's production was running successfully in the theatres receiveing mostly positive reviews from fans, audience and critics. The good hearted producer was elated for Ashwin's success more than his production house's profit.

He wanted to express his happiness by throwing a houseparty to every cast and crew who was associated in all three films. He personally asked Ashwin to take care of the arrangements and Ashwin was all excited to make the evening a memorable time for everyone especially his producer.

He carefully planned every detail including the venue, theme, decorations, menu, invitations and etc. Of course with often meetings and calls with Mr. Ravindran and his family to make sure they too liked his ideas.

Them on the other hand were pleased to have him organise one of the most important events of their production house. They have always been amazed by his dedication and hard work. His ideas an the effort he had put into this party has immensely impressed them.

Mr. Ravindran, his wife and daughter reached where Ashwin was standing. They were stunned by the exquisite decorations and arrangements. They proudly smiled to each other. Their daughter, Eesha signalled a 'super' to Ashwin and smiled sweetly.

"Elam okay va sir? Ungaluku pudichurka?" Ashwin asked anticipated.

"Romba nalla panirka pa" Mr.Ravi patted Ashwin's shoulder proudly "Ella ready ah?"

"Ellame ready sir.. elarum vanthone start panidlam" Ashwin told him confidently.

"Unga appa amma varangala?" Mrs Ravi doubted if they will attend since they are very private people and has never attended any event related to Ashwin's proffesion yet.

Mr. and Mrs. Ravi visited Ashwin's house while they were on a trip to Coimbatore and personally invited Mr. and Mrs. Lakshmikanthan for the party.

"Varanga mam, morning than Chennai reach aananga.. veetla irukanga.. Pugazh kutitu vara poirukan.." he answered.

"Seri pa, avanga vanthone solle, nanga personala welcome pandrom"

The couple moved away and walked towards the main entrance to welcome some guests who were coming in already, leaving behind Eesha and Ashwin.

As soon as her parents left, Eesha pinched Ashwin's waist. He jerked and lightly slapped her hand away as stared at her confusingly widening his eyes.

"Enachu Ash?" she blinked pretending as if she did nothing.

Ashwin chuckled and shook his head since he is so used to her playful antics with him. She stood there admiring him.

He took out his phone upon a beep sound and checked it. He smiled looking at the sender's name then instantly frowned reading the message and another message turned his face pink.