En Veetil Nee Nirkindrai

Surprise!!!🥳💃🏻🤸🏻
Urutti vilayaadunga🤣
(Let me know if there's any typo)

___________________________________________

Sivaangi stood behind Ashwin when he rang the doorbell. His mom opened the door and was shocked to see him there at that time. He always notified her or his sister prior to visiting their home unlike today.

"Dei Ashwin..."

His mom grinned upon seeing him. Her eyes teared to see him after many months. He moved closer, bent to her height and hugged her.

That's when she saw Sivaangi. Another shocking surprise. Her eyes widened. She pushed Ashwin to the side and welcomed Sivaangi warmly.

"Nee Sivaangi thaane? Vaa ma vaa, ulla vaa.." She put one arm around Sivaangi and brought her into the house leaving Ashwin behind. He smiled at the most important women in his life and followed them.

"Hi aunty, sorry sollama vanthathuku.. ivar thaan surprise ah polam nu sonnaru.."

"Un kural TV ah vida nearla keaka innum nalla iruku maa"

Sivaangi's heart fluttered. That was the older woman's response to her apologies for showing up uninformed?

Complimenting her voice that most people would either make fun of or doubt if she always spoke that way the first time they meet her.

Its in the genes..

Sivaangi thought remembering the first time Ashwin spoke to her in their set.

Ashwin's mom and Sivaangi settled on the couch and she called his dad. He came downstairs and welcomed the young couple.

"Amma neenga pesitu irunga nan kudika ethavathu eduthutu varen"

Ashwin left the space to let Sivaangi mingle with them.

"Maa, nan unna Super Singer la irunthu paakuren maa.. evlo nalla paduva theriyuma.. nee pesumbothum paadum pothum un kural vera vera maari irukum.. nan unaku neraya vote uh poten.. Ashwin phone la kuda potruken.. avanuke theriyathu.."

The women chuckled.

"COC, CWC ellamey paapom nanga.. Vijay TV thaan enga veetla adhigama odum.. ipothan first time vara nu nenaikatha.. 2 varshama vanthutu thaan iruka"

Sivaangi laughed at that.. Her future mother in law was a mix of her boyfriend and her mom. She wondered how interesting her marriage life is going to be.

"Ashwin CwC la kupturkanga nu sonathum, Sivaangi Pugazh Bala Mani Rakshan, Chef uh ellam keatadha sollu nu than sonen.. Sonana?"

"Avar enga athalam sonnaru.. Varuvaru samaiparu povaaru.. nan than poyi poyi pesuven.."

They both shared alot about SS7, CoC and CwC moments and Ashwin. His father stayed quiet with occasional smiles and few eye contacts with Sivaangi.

Ashwin came with refreshments and settled with them. His father asked him few formal questions about his health and career.

"Maa pasikudhu maa, sapda enna iruku?"

"Sollama kollama vanthutu saapadu kekuriya? Neethan samaikanum!"