Brother

AKI | POV

"Fatui?!"

"Fatui?!"

Me and Kazuha finally arrived the front gate. We got inside and started running inside, I noticed Hideo's car ride isn't anywhere so we're probably early. "Good thing he isn't here yet..." I muttered. I unlocked the door and I realized that my brother was home. His coat was on the coat rack. I slowly walked to the living room and bumped into someone.

It was Hideo. "Oh... brother! What... What are you doing so early?" I said. I felt someone bump into me, it was Kazuha. "Ah, sorry, Aki." Kazuha said as he moved away.

"Early? I'm right here on time. And who's he? And what were you doing out?" Hideo asked several questions as he put his hand on his hip. "Oh... uh... well... This is Kaedehara Kazuha! Uhm... my online friend." I explained. Fuck, I should've made up a fake name when mom came... Now I can't fake his name.

"I see... And where were you two? You rarely leave the house, especially leaving on your own." Hideo asked. "We went out!- to uh... hang out." I explained. Hideo looked at Kazuha suspiciously. "Are you really sure you both are just friends?" Hideo smiled smugly. He's making fun of me again...

"Yes! Of course. I'm not into real people anyway." I said. "Er... No offense, Kazuha." Kazuha shook his head. "Non-taken, I understand your feelings." Kazuha smiled.

"Well, I'll be on my study doing some work, did the maids and butlers take a day off?" Hideo asked. "I told them to." I said. "Alright, I'll just order some food for dinner then." Hideo said. Hideo started walking off, I was about to sit down on the couch but then Kazuha spoke. "Wait." Kazuha said.

"Yes?" Hideo turned to Kazuha. "I can cook dinner for the three of us." Kazuha said. "Alright, then I won't order no longer." Hideo said. He started walking up and soon, he was gone from my sight.

"You don't have to cook, Kazuha-" I said. Kazuha shook his head. "I insist. I do not feel comfortable with living in your home for free and do nothing. I'd like to do something nice." Kazuha said. "Well... suit yourself then." I muttered.

I should play Genshin. I haven't played in a while... After Kazuha arrived, I never got any time to play. I was too distracted with the fact that Kaedehara Kazuha, a fictional character from Genshin, is living in my home.

"I'll be upstairs. If you need me, just call my name." I said as I stood up. I went to my room.

It's still looking the same, I started opening my PC. Silent clicking were the only things I heard. I opened Genshin and realized that Kazuha isn't in my team. "That's strange... Maybe it's because he's real right now." I muttered to myself. I opened the Character Archives, he was still there. But it said that I don't have him. "Hm... I can't play Kazuha anymore, damnit." I sighed.