Prologue

Olivia Morningstar-Barnes is the Devil's only child.

Amongst her powers were the powers to travel the multiverse, to any place at any time.

Olivia's mother was never in her life and her father was the one who raised her in hell.

Lucifer never knew why, considering his doing and her being his daughter. But Olivia was her grandpa's favorite from the very beginning. She was even allowed to visit heaven, visit- because she wouldn't leave her father.

One of the times Olivia came to earth she met her now best friend- Natasha Romanoff.
Natasha kept Olivia a secret until they needed her help, that was the agreement between the two.
But the day came and they did in fact needed her help and Olivia joined the Avengers where she met the love of her life, her soulmate even- James Bucky Barnes.
Bucky and Olivia became close pretty quickly, Olivia was just that kind of girl- the kind that was hard not to like, but if you get on her bad side you will wish you were never born.
A few years after Olivia and Bucky started dating they got married. Neither of them thought they would ever get married, they acted married even before and didn't think it really mattered. But one time on a mission they just decided fuck it why not and got married.
They have been married for 2.5 years now.

The Avengers don't have any missions right now so they decided to try and live somewhat of a normal life in a different universe where nobody knows them. Except maybe Thor, because mythology. They still gave Fury a way to contact them for emergencies though.

Changes from the movies:
NOBODY is dead.
Tony forgave Bucky.
Loki has joined the Avengers.
Clint's family doesn't exist.
Tony and Pepper are not dating and she is not Morgan's mother.
Morgan is the daughter of a woman Tony had a one night stand with and she got pregnant and left Morgan with him, she is not in their lives.

The characters unfortunately don't belong to me except Olivia!!