When they kidnapped me

Hello and my name is Ash, no it's not short for anything it's just Ash. All the kids in my school made fun of me for having a boy name, I hate my name just because of that reason. I am the reject in my school since I was growing up, now I'm in senior year. No one talked to me and if they did is because they were calling me names.

"Mom I'm home" I whisper to myself.

My mom died when I was growing up and my dad left me for some other women, because he wanted to start out new. I asked him why didn't he take me with him and he asked me because to me you are no longer my daughter. I cried but now I don't care he is not my dad anymore and for me he died in a car crash. The school thinks my mom is still alive because I keep signing papers that say she is still my guardian. I learn how to forge her signature or else I would have been sent to an orphanage, I rather stay here home where all the memories are. I pay the bills with the money I get from working in a mini market. I sit down and do my homework, while listening to music. I hear a knock on my dear and decide to put everything away, I'm done either way. I get up and before I open the door I check through the window and see a boy standing there with a plate. I open the door and see a blonde boy look at me with his blue eye, he reminds me of a penguin.

"Hello, how may I help you" I asked the blonde boy.

"I and some friends just recently moved in in the neighborhood and they were to shy so I decided to go door to door to meet our new neighbors." The blonde boy tells me.

Oh okay well its nice meeting and with that everything goes dark. I slowly start waking up and look around. Where am I? What happened? I try to move but my hands are tied up and so are my legs, I try to speak but I can't. I hear some talking and realize I'm inside a van. Oh my god I'm going to die, I should have not open the door. He seemed nice and sweet, why did he do this, I see someone. It's the same boy and he nods to some other guys. I don't know what they want but I need to find a way out of here quickly.