10.

"Hey Ash, can I ask you something?" Michael asked me.

"You already did silly but sure." I told Michael.

"Is it okay if our manager talks to you?" Michael asked and I gulped.

"Uh sure" I said and with that Michael took me downstairs.

Once I get there I see a man standing there talking to Luke's girlfriend and I want to run away because he seems like a creep. The man sees me and I walk towards him.

"Hello, you must me Ash." The man asked me.

"Yes, who you may be?" I asked.

"I am their manager." The manager said to me.

"Well hello, it was nice meeting you but Michael said you wanted to tell me something." I told the manager.

"I wanted to ask you about why are you here." The manager asked me.

"I am here because I am one of Luke's friend." I said and they boys nodded in agreement.

Is this true Luke?" The manager asked Luke and he nodded.

"Is it okay, if you do an interview with them?" The manager asked me.

"Uh, sure." I tell the manager and with that he smiled.

After that the manager left and I just look at the boys. They don't say anything and I decide to go to the kitchen. I go to the fridge and look for something to eat. I get the milk and get the cereal. I pour the cereal then the milk and decide to eat.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Michael asked me.

"If I said no, he would have send me home. I love being here with you, Ashton, and Calum." I told Michael.

"Oh okay." Michael said to me.

I look at Mikey and smile. He smiles back and decides to go back with the boys. I finish eating and decide to go to the living room. I see Ashton watching TV and on another couch Michael cuddling with Calum while Luke was with his girlfriend. I sit down next to Ashton and lay my head on his shoulder. I look at Luke and I see his beautiful blue eyes are dull now, the shine in them are gone. I was worried now because I miss the shine in his eyes.