5.

"Where you think you're going? Luke asked while still holding on to me.

"I was going to get my phone" I tell Luke and try to get out of his grip.

"Why do you need it for?" Luke asks me.

"For I can use the internet" I tell Luke.

"Okay" With that he gave me my phone and still didn't let me go.

"Can you please let me go?" I tell Luke.

"No, because I want to see what you are actually going to do." Luke tells me.

"Oh okay" I tell Luke not wanting to fight and cheek social media.

No one has notice that I'm gone, well that isn't a surprise for me. I look through my Tumblr and after a while I do some research on 5 Seconds of summer. So it's Luke Hemming's, Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood, and Michael Clifford. Umm they seem like a pretty cool band I hear Luke chuckle.

"So you're looking us up, huh?" Luke asks and I nod.

"Oh okay" Luke says and goes back to his phone.

I get bored and put some music on. I decide to not care that Luke is listening so I decided to put some pierce the veil. The music was on shuffle so anything played and I decided to go back on Tumblr. Luke is mumbling the songs and I listen to him. I have a feeling that I know this boy but can't seem to remember him at all. I want to remember him so badly but the problem is that I have no memories. His eyes are blue and make me get lost in them like the other boy did. What if he is the boy that I once meet? I hope he is and I know it's too soon but I feel like I have feelings for him. His smile reminds me of the other boy, so does his hair and I feel like I'm crazy. Luke notices me staring at him and he smiles. I felt someone poke me and it was Luke. I poked Luke back and we kept poking each other until I heard an uhh sound. I turn around and see Ashton standing there with Michael and Calum.

"Uh hey guys" I tell them.

"Luke we need to go" Aston said and Luke nodded.

"Go where?" I asked them.

"We have to do an interview" Michael said.

"Oh okay so what am I going to do while you guys are gone?" I asked.

"You are going to stay here and we have some cameras around the house to keep an eye out in you." Calum said.

"Oh okay but isn't that a little creepy." I tell them.

"It may sound creepy but we are afraid that you are going to leave and we are taking this." Luke said while taking my phone.

"Hey, why do you need to take it for?" I asked them.

"Because you may call the cop." Ashton tells me.

"We will see you in a bit" with that the four boys left me all alone.

While the boys had an interview thing I got bored so I turned on the TV. I flipped through the channels till I stopped in MTV. There wasn't anything else on except for whatever show this is. After a while of watching the television, I decided to go to the kitchen. I open the fridge and saw that there was milk so I grabbed it. I look through the shelves till I found the cereal, and then got a cup from the cupboard. I pour the cereal in the cup and then pour the milk into the cereal. I got a spoon and start eating it while heading to the living room. I sat down in the couch while eating the cereal and heard Luke's name on the TV. I higher up the volume and see that he was on TV with the rest of the band. The people ask them questions like they do in interviews and they all gave answers to the questions. I listen to the answers closely and giggle/laugh at all their answers. When the interview was over I heard a phone ring so I look around and it was a house phone. I read the caller ID and it said Luke, so I answered it and heard Luke's voice.