7.

"Morning Ash!" The 3 boys tell me.

"Morning guys, what's for breakfast?" I ask the boys.

"Toast and vegemite." Ashton tells me and I run to the vegemite.

I start crying and hugging it while the boys stare at me. I hiss at them and laugh then get the toast. I spread the vegemite all over the piece of bread and slowly start eating it.

"Well I am guessing you really like vegemite." Calum tells me and I nod meaning yes.

I hear a door open and footsteps to see Luke coming downstairs. I look around trying to find a way to hid or get out of here but it was too late. I see him slowly walking up to me and I decide to go to where Ashton was.

"Ash may I please talk to you?" I hear Luke ask me and I just look at him.

"Please." I hear look say once again and I shake my head meaning no.

"I'm sorry" It's the last thing I heard Luke say before I run off.

I started running to the front door but felt someone pull me back. I look back to see Michael and decided to take me to his room. He gives me a sign to sit down in his bed while he sat next to me. He clear his throat before he talked to me.

"Ash." He said softly.

"Yes Mickey." I told him and he slightly smiled.

"What he said, he didn't mean it." Michael tells me.

"Are you sure?" I ask Mickey.

"Yes, he's a total different person when he drinks." Michael tells me and I nod.

After that I watched a movie with Mickey and fell asleep. I got out of his room and went to Luke's room. One I open the door I see beer bottles on the floor and I go in the room. I close the door and see that Luke is laying on his bed with a drink in his hand that isn't open. I slowly walk up to him and take away the bottle from his hand. I stare at him like a creep and watch him sleep. I lay down next to him and hug him. I feel him hug me back and I decide to cuddle with him. I slowly start drifting off to sleep and wrap my legs around him. I hear a noise coming from a phone and I wake up to see Luke dressed all fancy. I get up and Luke sees that I'm awake.

"Sorry if I woke you up." Luke says and I look at him.

"It's fine, so why are you dress so fancy?" I ask Luke and he smiles.

"To an interview and by the way Michael dyed his hair again." Luke tells me.

"Really? When? What color?" I ask Luke.

"This morning and you can go and see what color it is." Luke tells me and me run downstairs to see Mickey.

Once I get downstairs I see that no one was in the living room so I walk to the kitchen. I see a boy with green hair on the kitchen counter. It was Michael and I went to touch his hair. He moved and I fell down to the floor hitting my face, I left a small whimper sound and heard footsteps coming towards me.

"Are you okay Ash?" I hear Michael say while I got up.

"I'm fine." I say while touching Michael's hair.

"Do you like it" Michael asks me and I nod meaning yes.

"I wish I could dye my hair and when is that tutor coming?" I tell and ask Michael.

"Today, while were at the interview and maybe you can dye your hair. I will ask the boys." Michael tells me.

After a while I see the boys leaving and make my some food. I turn on the tele and change it to some kid channel. While watching the tele I kept hearing a phone ring so I got up. I followed the sound and it was Luke's phone and decided to leave it alone. I am not snooping nope, nope well maybe just a little and I saw it was a girl. She looked pretty but after that I decided to call Ashton. I hear the phone ring but he didn't answer so that means they are still in the interview. I put some music on and walked around the house. I saw the dirty laundry and decided to wash it, because no one likes dirty clothes. When I was done with everything I heard the door ring. I run to the door and look through the peek hole to see it was a boy with flowers. I open the door and the boy gives me the flowers with a note inside. I take them and the guy leaves then I go back inside. I put the flowers in a vase then take the note. It says "For my penguin From Lexi" and I put it back inside. After that the tutor came and when the session was over it was already 5 pm. I heard my phone ring and I saw it was Ashton.

"Hello" I say.

"Did you call?" Ashton asked me.

"Yes, because Luke forgot his phone" I tell Ashton.

"Oh okay, were on our way." Ashton told me before he hanged up.

I waited for the boys to get home and waited till I saw it was midnight. I laid in the couch and I started to cry, I fell asleep crying. I woke up with a loud bang and saw it was it was Luke. He looked at me and noticed that I cried last night. He sat next to me and hug me close while I look at him.

"Sorry." I hear him mumble.

"For what?" I mumble ask him.

"For being gone for too long." Luke said.

"It's okay, I'm fine." I tell Luke.

"You sure?" Luke asks me.

"Yes by the way who's Lexi" I ask Luke.

"My girlfriend" Luke tells me and it breaks my heart.

"Oh." I say kind of in a sad tone.