~chapter 2~

I woke up. That would be okay if I woke up in the cave... But the problem is.. I woke up in my bed. I looked around my room, everything seemed normal. Was it a dream? I looked around my room, everything seemed normal. I looked at my sketchbook which was next to me, did I sleep with it? I opened it... something's not right... my drawings from my 'dream' is in my sketchbook...i looked around my room for more clues, I looked at my desk, everything seemed normal until I looked at the corner... the teal flower from my 'dream'....its on my desk.. I touched it...its the same flower. I ran downstairs to see ink painting in his sketchbook and dream drinking his usual coffee. I asked them "did you take me from the forest yesterday?" they both looked at me in confusion "blue...are you okay? Did something happen?" asked dream, I was confused and told dream in response "no im completely fine, but yesterday I was lost in the forest and I woke up in my room". No response from them.... they seemed to ask me if I need anything or im fine, but I know im fine, everything was real yesterday... who brought me back...? "hey pal...go sleep some more..you seem like you need it" ink said, I was starting to get confused, but I thought that I might be tired aswell, so I went back to my room to get some more sleep, I closed my eyes and started dreaming. I was alone in a dark void, I could her a voice. The voice sounded dark, I felt someone or something watching me but I looked around, all I could see was complete darkness, I carefully made my way through the darkness but it seemed endless, I kept walking and walking, until I was running, running as fast as I could, but something.. Something slimey and gooey wrapped around one of my legs and made me fall I hit the ground and woke up. I stared at my blankets, my head hurts a lot which is wasn't normal, but I couldn't think straight. I saw dream walk in the room with a cup of water and a oval looking thing, he told me to eat it. I couldn't refuse as I felt weak. Dream touched my forehead and said "blue, you don't seem to have a fever... how do you feel?" I couldn't understand I tried to speak but my voice was gone. Dream stared for a moment before saying "your voice is gone isnt it?", I nodded my head in agreement, he went and came back with another cup of cold water, "here drink this, it should help you, try to sleep some more. If you need me, call me with your phone, I have business to deal with ink", I stared at the water, the color was not the usual clear color, it had a hint of green in it. I didn't want my voice gone so I drank it, it tasted weird. After a bit I felt dizzy and passed out, this time I dreamed of falling instead of walking, I was falling through endless darkness I panicked, I couldnt see anything and I was falling, I was not sure how high I was so I couldn't summon a bone for me to stand on, so I have to fall until I wake up. I closed my eyes as I accepted my fate, suddenly, the same slimy and goo-ey thing wrapped around my waist as i was dragged down even faster. my eyesockets started to tear up, I was scared, eventually it stopped. I was no longer falling. But I was in mid-air, with nothing holding me up except the goo-ey thing. I tried to told on to the thing but it was so slippery, I started to slip from the grip of the thing. I fell. Again. Except I hit the ground a few moments later, I looked up, there was a glowing teal eye, just one, staring at me. I summoned two bones on my hands, preparing to fight but, I woke up.