~chapter 10~

I nodded my head, nightmare looked mad so I tried not to disobey him. I started walking towards his office and that's when I heard a huge bang near the door, crap, I opened the attic door and quickly got in and closed it. I was breathing heavily, thank goodness the attic was made out of wood, so I could see through the cracks. I layed on the floor and silently watched. I heard someone say "blue! Where are you?! Please come out!" I put my hand on top of my mouth, it sounded like dream. I stayed quiet as to obey nightmare, I didn't know why I was obeying him...i could just leave right now.. I sat up and thought about it. I put my hand on the floor next to me but there was something there, I looked and there was a teal/black flower from earlier, I carried the flower and stared at it. Something told me it would be better if I stayed, im not sure why.. While I was being distracted by the flower and my thoughts, I didn't realize the attic door has been opened "blue...?" my eyes shook wide as I saw dream standing at the entrance, I stood up and held the flower in my hand "what are you doing here dream?" dream's smile faded "wha- what do you mean blue? I came here to bring you home! Ink is distracting them, c'mon lets go!" I took a few steps back, this doesn't feel right "n-no I wont come home with you, not now" but dream wont budge "did nightmare do something to you? Lets go! You aren't being yourself, please come, we need you" it all made sense now.. 'we need you' they don't care, they just want me because they want to feel like a team, they know im useless but they still want me, as I was about to answer back dream grabbed my wrist and started dragging me out, I was yanking and pulling but dream's grip was too strong. Dream stood outside the castle trying to open a portal while I sat on the floor and wrote 'dream took me' as I got dragged away...

Nightmares pov: (wooo! Finally, another pov!)
meanwhile ink and outer was fighting horror, dust and killer. I was looking around for dream, he was no where to be found, that's when it hit me. "CROSS! GO CHECK THE CASTLE FOR SWAP." I watched as he nodded his head and ran to the castle. If dream got swap, our healer would be gone, but doubt swap would willingly go with dream. I saw as swap papyrus came out of the bushes to attack killer from behind. I caught him with my tentacle before he hit killer "no cheating here~" I slammed him to the ground and dust started attacking him, I can tell they are getting weaker. I sighed as I saw a yellow portal appear. There he is, dream was with blue. I can tell blue was trying to get out of his grip but dream was holding on tightly "NIGHTMARE. WHAT DID YOU DO WITH BLUE AND WHY DOES HE NOT WANT TO GO HOME." I was shocked, he was actually mad for once. "I did nothing, you can ask any of us, he just doesn't like you anymore" I watched as dreams eye socket widen and stare at blue, he loosened his grip and blue took the chance and broke out from him, he came running to me and hid behind me. Dream got angry and wanted to fight me, the angrier dream got the more scared blue got, I can tell he's never seen dream this angry. As i was getting ready to fight, cross came out of nowhere and yelled "you are NOT going to take the only other sane person i know in the castle" dream launched himself forward to try and attack me, but cross stopped him. "boss is protecting swap. Im not going to let you go near him." he started attacking dream then I realised that I was protecting swap, I looked behind me, he looked amazed at cross fighting, he looks adorable.. Wait what. Ew positivity, anyways. I look away to hide my blush. That's when error came and said "hey, I think dream took your nurse- oh, anyways need any help?" he smiled when I told him ink was fighting, he ran off to fight him. While I stood protecting blue from any danger, after all. He is just a healer... yeah just a healer... nothing else...

authors note!!  i tried to make the chapter longer, but im not sure! anyways make sure you drink water and take care of yourself!  have a wonderful day/ night!!  <3