𝐓𝐖𝐎

────────── · 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

lately, feel like i've got no control,lost the exit and i don't know howto leave

lost the exit and i don't know how
to leave...

~ em beihold / rollercoasters make me sad

────────── · 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

BY THE TIME COLLINS GOT UP, IT WAS ALREADY NOON. She regretted staying up so late, but knew that if she'd tried to sleep any sooner, she would've just laid awake in bed. After laying there for a few more minutes, she forced herself to get up.

It was summer, but there was surprisingly a chilly breeze outside, so Collins dressed accordingly. She kept it pretty minimal with her hair and makeup, going with her old motto of there's no one I need to impress and I'm also too lazy to fully get ready.

 She kept it pretty minimal with her hair and makeup, going with her old motto of  there's no one I need to impress and I'm also too lazy to fully get ready

After having breakfast for lunch, Eleanor asked Collins to go with her to stock up on groceries. As they roamed the aisles, anything they wanted simply tossed into the cart, Collins was reminded yet again of how lucky she was. Grocery shopping like this, without worrying about the total and if there'd be enough money in the bank account, was a luxury she didn't know if she'd ever get used to.

"Alright?" Eleanor looked at her daughter and was worried. But Collins turned to her, holding up 2 different kinds of peanut butter, saying she couldn't decide which.

They spent a good hour in the store, and if there'd been any more things in the cart they would've had to have gotten a second one. After returning home and unpacking the groceries, Collins helped her mom organize the kitchen.

They spent the rest of the afternoon carefully organizing the pots and pans, plates and bowls, and all the utensils. When they were finished, they lounged on the couch in the living room and watched a random movie.