A Drink

"Momoring! Do you have something long?"
"Like... What? My vibrator? I left it at home... Hang on! Are you seriously going to masturbate now?"
"Not that, Dumbass! ... Oh! Gimme your makeup brush!"

Momo reached into her bag and gave her makeup brush to Nayeon

Momo reached into her bag and gave her makeup brush to Nayeon. The naughty bunny giggled and leaned in silently to Dahyun, who appeared to be sleeping, undoubtedly to disturb her with the brush. However, as soon as the brush touched Dahyun's nose, the pale girl caught Nayeon's wrist in a quick movement.

"Ya... Nabong-unnie..." sighed Dahyun exasperatedly.
"Omo! I thought you're sleeping!" said Nayeon, giggling.
"I was. But I've trained myself to be alert and ready even when I'm sleeping," uttered Dahyun, still closing her eyes.

 But I've trained myself to be alert and ready even when I'm sleeping," uttered Dahyun, still closing her eyes

Jeongyeon scoffed, and Dahyun's eyes flung open as she heard it. She glared at Sana's girlfriend.

"What a load of crap," uttered Jeongyeon.
"Ya! I was telling the truth!" complained Dahyun.
"Okay, okay..." said Jeongyeon in defeat, lifting her arms up in surrender.

The girls chuckled, but I sighed and smiled. Honestly, I missed these silly exchanges between the Twice girls. Everyone spent much of last weekend and almost the entirety of this week away on their own.

Sana and Jeongyeon went to Suwon for some relaxing time together with Jeongyeon's family, Dahyun went back to her hometown in Seongnam, Momo went back to Kyoto, while Chaeyoung spent a lot of time renovating her house in Jamsil. Mina spent the week playing games at home and enjoying her time with Ansel, while Tzuyu and Nayeon took care of the recently discharged Chuyoung.

Jihyo and I were busy finding a new apartment for us to move in together. After much consideration and discussion, we decided for a nice and cozy two-bedroom apartment in Mapo-gu. Sure, Jihyo paid for most of it because she had a larger salary by far, but I still insisted that I would chip in, and eventually she agreed.

We all met yesterday at Twice's apartment, mainly to rehearse and talk about their new year's performance today at a music show, but also to have dinner together for the first time after the holiday.

I was so happy to see all of them together again. They all looked happy and well-rested, although I noticed Mina was waddling even more than usual yesterday. I guessed that was bound to happen for her after spending a week with Ansel, and their... Activities.