Chapter 5

Tommy looked out at the window. It was getting dark. "I have to go," he said.

Wilbur turned to look at the blond boy in confusion. "Why?" He asked.

Tommy frowned. "It's getting dark," he said.

Phil entered Will's room with Technoblade following behind. "Having fun?" Phil asked, smiling at his son and their new friend.

Wilbur pouted. "Tommy says he has to go," he said.

Techno raised a brow and looked at the younger blond. "Why?" He asked.

Tommy shrugged. "I'm traveling," he said. "Need sleep."

"Really?" Phil frowned slightly. "Where are you headed?"

Tommy looked at Wilbur for a second. "I don't know," he said before looking back at Phil. "I travel until I find home."

Phil smiled. "Well, why don't you sleep in one of our guest rooms for a few days?" He asked. "I want to introduce you to more of our friends."

Tommy looked down in thought. "Okay," he said, looking up at Phil. "I'll stay."

"Would you join us for dinner, then?" Phil smiled again.

Tommy tilted his head. "What's dinner?" He asked.

Techno raised a brow for a second. "Kid, did your parents not teach you what dinner is?" He asked.

Tommy shook his head. "I don't have a father, and my mom left when I was eight," he replied.

"Left?" Phil asked, tilting his head in confusion. "Left for what?"

"The afterlife," Tommy replied, smiling slightly. "I'm going to see her soon."

Phil's heart ached at that moment. "Alright, I'll call you when dinner is ready," he smiled sadly at Tommy. Phil looked at Wilbur. "Will, introduce him to Ranboo and Tubbo. I'll be back soon."

Wilbur nodded, and Philza and Techno exited the room. "I don't think the kid understands what dying is," Technoblade commented as soon as the door closed.

"What do you think he meant when he said that he was going to see his mother soon?" Phil asked, turning his head to look at Techno.

Technoblade frowned. "Maybe he got tricked," He suggested. "Or he saw a hallucination."

Phil narrowed his eyes. "If that's the case, let's hope this kid doesn't follow through with that," he said.

♡♡♡

"Tubbo!" Wilbur called as soon as they entered the garden.

The bee keeper perked up from the cluster of roses he was at. He grinned at the sight of the taller brunet. "Wilbur!" He exclaimed happily before bouncing towards the boy.

Wilbur smiled as he ruffled the younger brunet's hair. "Tubbo, I'd like you to meet a new friend of mine," he said and turned his head to his right.

Tubbo tilted his head, then followed Wilbur's gaze to a shorter boy with blond hair. The blond was significantly taller than Tubbo. The bee keeper smiled. "Hi, I'm Toby!" He introduced himself happily. "Everyone calls me Tubbo, though, so you can call me that."

Tommy nodded his head shyly. "I'm Tommy," he said quietly.

The blond noticed a bee floating beside Tubbo's head and perked up to watch in curiosity and wonder. Wilbur chuckled at the boy. "Tubbo is our bee keeper," Wilbur explained. "All the bees here are his friends, and they love flowers. Tubbo's bees make the best honey in all the kingdom."