Chapter 6

Echo woke up still wrapped in Niragi's arms, he laid there with his hair messy and covering his face as he breathed in and out softly. She took this moment to admire him closely, and smiled to herself as his nose wrinkled slightly in his dreaming state. She didn't know someone so cold hearted could become so soft, last night he was gentle with her, he didn't expect anything out of their intimate interaction together. He truly just wanted to be there and that alone made Echos heart warm.

She sat up and carefully pulled herself out of his arms and climbed out of bed. She stripped from her normal sleep wear which usually consisted of a oversized T-shirt and biker shorts, and pulled out a slit ankle length skirt and black cropped top. She started getting dressed slowly, careful not to irritate her wound. She heard the bed stir slightly and she looked over her shoulder to see Niragi sitting up in bed, still shirtless from the night before.

"Where are you going?" He asked her, his morning voice was raspy and tired, making Echo weak in the knees at the sound. She smiled at him softly and pulled her shirt over her head and walked over to him slowly. She noticed his eyes trailed from her leg that poked out of her skirt and slowly back up to her eyes, his face hardened as he looked at the attire she wore. "Change." He growled sternly, and sat up in the bed further.

Echo rolled her eyes and shook her head, "No, you don't own me Niragi." She told him as she took a seat on the bed beside him. He clicked his tongue in annoyance and leaned his head back against the bed frame. "You're mine, Echo." He told her with a certain authority held in his tone, that Echo enjoyed hearing.

Echo smirked and leaned into Niragi so their faces were only a few inches apart, "If I'm yours, I can wear what I want, when I want, because nobodies going to touch me." She whispered against his lips softly, Niragi looked at her in the corner of his eye and let his own smirk grow upon his face.

"So you agree then?" He asked her, leaning in closer so their lips brushed against each other, "You're mine?" Echo chuckled and rolled her eyes, "I suppose so." She whispered and stuck out her tongue to allow it to drag along his bottom lip. Niragi groaned in acceptance and grabbed the back of her head, pulling her in to meet his lips.

Their lips danced together in perfect harmony, and Echo sighed in content when his tongue slipped passed her lips and brushed against hers. They both fought for dominance in the kiss and Echo finally decided to let Niragi win. He pulled away hastily and looked into her eyes deeply before attaching his lips to her neck, sucking softly, and leaving a red mark for everyone to see.

He pulled away and pushed her hair back, "Wear your hair up today," he whispered against her neck and licked the freshly bruised mark. Echo shuddered at this and nodded, "Okay."

When they pulled away, Niragi stood out of bed and dressed himself quickly while Echo styled her hair into a sleek bun on the top of her head, leaving the hickey visible.

They got ready in a comfortable silence and Echo began humming to the song lightning and thunder, the song perfectly described how she currently felt about their relationship. She was completely under his spell, one that she was sure other women fell into the minute they locked eyes with the raven haired man. However, Echo knew this relationship was different than the rest, Niragi doesn't just sleep with a woman, he fucks her and then leaves.

"I have some traitors to deal with today, but tonight we're gonna do something, just the two of us." Niragi spoke out, breaking the silence. Echo locked eyes with him through the mirror and watched as he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her torso. Echo hummed in response and nodded, their eyes lingered on one another's for a few more moments before Echo pulled away and turned around to face him.