Hunters/A.W.T.O.K

I have wanted to talk about these for a long time but I never did, so now I am talking about them now.

Almost every mythical has heard of A.W.T.O.K. How they go and kidnap mythicals and do experiments on them. I'm also sure many of you know A W.T.O.K isn't real. But I personally believe it at one point was real. Think about it almost all fantasies were based off of a actual thing. A long time ago many sailors would see manatees and mistake them for mermaids but how do you mistake this

 A long time ago many sailors would see manatees and mistake them for mermaids but how do you mistake this

For this??

Like how?? One looks like a underwater pug the other looks like a human with a fish tail!! Personally I don't see the resemblance but hey, that could just be me

Anyways, than I started to think what if it's a similar thing with A.W.T.O.K and hunters. Hunters being the sea pug and A.W.T.O.K being the human with a fish tail. So basically mythicals would mistake hunters for A.W.T.O.K and over the years mythicals started to not believe in A W.T.O.K. 

I also have another theory about A.W.T.O.K  well I have two. First theroy, A.W.T.O.K did exist but less and less people started to believe in mythicals so it got removed and all previous employees went to work for other government agencies or they became hunters. My second theroy is that it still exist. But there isn't as much funding so you would be more likely to run into a hunter than a A.W.T.O.K. Or it became heavily classified and less and less people knew about it (similar to how they keep UFOs heavily classified). Another theroy I just thought of is A.W.T.O.K will only go after you if you're a threat to humanity ( why? 1. If they are trying to stay a secret they would not want to deal with more missing people reports than they have to. 2. The they have very few funds they would not want to waste the money on someone who can't do much. 3. There are cameras everywhere now. People well record it and put it on the internet and many people would see it and repost it before they could take it down.)

Now onto the part where I tell you what to do Incase you ever encounter a hunter or A.W.T.O.K agent. 

Note- A.w.t.o.k most likely won't go after you until you become a Mythical and hunters won't know until you become a Mythical.

-Lots of people do this and I don't know why but if you ever see or think you see a hunter or awtok don't run away. Well, do run away but don't do it in a way that people start to thinks it's weird. For example if your at a store and you see a hunter don't starts running. Instead calm yourself and leave it get away from them. If they follow you then go to a place with lots of people and try to loss them.

- Hide your mythical parts. If you can/retract/ turn them invisible/ whatever do it while in public. If you can't here's what you should do. 

Ears/horns- depending on how big they are wear a hoodie or a hat over them (you could also wear a headband and make it look like they are a part of it). If your school/work doesn't allow that stuff use your hair to hide them or put on a wig.

Wings/tails- Wear baggy and big clothes and try to keep your wings flat against your back or side. It may be uncomfortable but depending on how big they are it may or may not work. 

Scales- hide them with makeup or clothes. Or put a bandaid over it. 

-DO NOT RUN AWAY. Many people think or do this but it is very stupid. If you live with your parents dont run away because you think you are being chased. Most hunters will only go after you since they don't want to deal with more missing people. If they were to get caught kidnapping you they would be arrested, so why would they want to be caught for kidnapping more people than they have to. If you are being chased by hunters try and stay in places that are busy and crowded. They aren't going to try and get you in those places since then they would be caught.

-DONT NOT TELL PEOPLE. So many people do this and I don't know why but don't tell people. Well, don't tell people you barely know. If you are going to tell people ask them some questions first so you can kind of see how they would react. Ask them questions like "Do you believe in magic?" What would you do if you saw magic" stuff like that. Once you get there answers thank closely about if you should tell them or not. 

That's all the main things I can think of. I might come back and add more stuff late.

Now it's time for ✨Quote of the day✨

🌸 "Yesterday I was scrolling through TikTok because I have no life,"🌸 - my science teacher

Edit: I'm gonna be honest, I don't really remember what I wrote in this. I wrote it a while ago and I don't want to re-read it since now it's old and cringe (to me). But going off the comments and title I'm guessing it's me talking about awtok/hunters. Tiny bit of a rant but I'm not sure if I believe in it or not. Ever since I joined the mythical community everything changed. When I first started and tried to become a mermaid through spells I thought it was amazing. Magic was real and I could use it. But then I learned about the subliminal community and learned it's way harder to become a mythical then just saying some magic words and waiting. Everything was possible, but at the same time impossible. Long story short I have no idea what I believe in. Back the original purpose of this, do I still believe in awtok. To that I say, were all becoming (or are) mythicals something many people believe to be impossible so who knows! I sure don't.

Though, there probably is something like awtok. But they are way smaller (and most likely not connected to the government)