Bby

(I love this anime, it's called toradora lol)

"So which onesie do you think will be cuter?" Stokeley said holding up two onesies. One was bright yellow with Pikachu ears on it and the other was cream with cute smiley clouds all over it.

"Baby we came here to grocery shop not shop for baby clothes. Plus we have a long way to go before the baby gets here so there is no rush my love," I said laughing at how cute he was being. Stokeley has honestly been so excited for this baby. Although I'm only 2 months pregnant he's been eager to buy anything and everything for our little kiddo. He treats me as if I'm glass and does any and everything for me.

"I know but we still need to get this stuff early so we have everything ready for them when they get here," he said still looking at the two onesies with a debating look on his face.

"Fuck it I'll just get both," he said placing both onesies in the cart.

"Okay now that you've decided what cereal do you want?" I said laughing at him.

"Uhhh captain crunch and fruity pebbles"

He grabbed both of the cereals and placed them in the cart while I was looking at the notes app on my phone to see what else we needed from the store.

"Do you want to look at strollers after this?" Stokeley said looking at me with a silly grin on his face

~~~~~

Stokeley and I were laying down watching soul eater when I had to pee.

"Baby get up"

"No," he said cuddling me harder. He was laying on my lap between my legs and his arms were wrapped around my waist.

"Okay I'll just pee on you then"

"The hell you won't," he said quickly letting me go.

I got up and ran to the bathroom quickly. You know that feeling when you finally get to the bathroom and get to release your pee so you just left out that sigh of relief. Yeah, that's how I felt right now. Once I was done I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror. I felt kinda cute right now although that was rare to say since I hadn't been enjoying how much pregnancy had changed my body. I decided to take a pic of my baby bump and post it. No one knew except close friends and family that I was pregnant. But with Ski being a whole celeb now his fans were bound to find out eventually. So I just decided to let the cat out of the bag.

Euphoria.Eudoria

Eudoria