Chain

Dio and I were sitting waiting for the police officers to go get Jah and Stokeley

Dio and I were sitting waiting for the police officers to go get Jah and Stokeley. My anxiety was through the roof and I was honestly just ready to see Stokeley. My leg was bouncing up and down with anticipation.

"Stop that your making me more nervous," Dio said putting her hand on my thigh to stop it.

"Sorry it's just my anxiety," I said grabbing her hand from my thigh and interlocking our fingers.

"Okay well let's distract each other while we wait. How has Paris been treating you?" Dio said using her free hand to push her hair from her face.

"It's honestly been a dream. I love my job so much. I've met so many amazing people it's crazy and my life doesn't even feel real to me. How have you been here? Update me on everything," I said smiling.

"I've been great. Jahseh and I just recently moved in together. Uhm Jordan is gucci I don't know if you saw him at the party or not. Tyler and Rakim are doing they're own thing. I just wish they stop arguing all the time cause then they come vent to me about each other," she said laughing. I could just picture the two going back and forth like an old married couple.

BZZZZZ!

Dio and I stopped laughing and turned our heads towards the door being buzzed open. Out came Jahseh first with Stokeley following behind. 

"Yesir we out this bitch!" Jahseh said a little too energetically for someone who just got released from prison. Stokeley shook his head at Jahseh's antics and made his way towards me. I got up and did a quick jog towards him. Although we weren't even separated for that long at all it felt like forever. Which is ironic because just before yesterday we hadn't seen each other in ages.

"Hi mama," he said standing infront of me. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him into a hug.

 He couldn't hug me back because he still had handcuffs on. I pulled away from him so the officer could take their cuffs off. Once his wrist was free he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a quick kiss. Jahseh and him went up to the main desk to figure out their court dates and shit while Dio and I stood there eagerly.

"I can't believe they put our dumbasses in a cell together again vro. I thought we were past this shit," Stokeley said laughing while walking back towards us.

"Man it wasn't even our fault. They should've locked them other pussy ass niggas up instead"

"How they gone lock an unconscious muhfucka up Jah?" Stokeley said shaking his head.

"Man whatever. You girls hungry?" Jahseh said looking at us while throwing an arm over Dio's shoulder.

"I could eat right now"

"Yeah same," I said agreeing.

"Okay well let's get out of here before Jahseh does something to get us locked up again," Stokeley said grabbing me by my waist and quickly leading me out the police station.