after breakfast

After breakfast. Kuroo took the opportunity to bring his side of the relationship where he began to do the dishes.

With a small complaining noise daishou stood up. "Tetsu....you shouldn't be doing that love I cooked and I made the dishes..."

With the slightest shrug kuroo gave he responded with a smile. "And I ate the lovely meal you made hun. I should do these dishes and so by the way. Go get ready for work." He laughed softly.

With a sigh. But a small smile daishou gave a small nod and left to go upstairs where he changed in a bit more formal look.

While kuroo stayed downstairs to work on the dishes and the cleaning up work. Afterwards he went to take a quick five minute shower.

During that time daishou went in to brush his teeth and style his hair. Both males being pretty comfortable with each other by now.

Soon kuroo got out to wrap a towel around his waist. Smirking a little. "Lets do something fun tonight maybe?" He asked. Wanting consent

With a hum daishou thought about it then nodded. "Sure I wouldn't mind that. Sounds fun....honestly I haven't had sexual activities in forever. Might be good too."

Kuroo laughed out softly and placed small kisses down on Daishous neck before leaving him behind just to dress himself up for the day that proceeded.

They both parted ways for the day. Later meeting at a fancy restaurant where they would do their fun activities at the hotel right above it...

{Next chap would be spicy one}