After work 2.

Kuro slowly ran his fingers through his hair, probably messing it up even more now than it already was but...it looked hot at least.

In Daishous eyes it did! And that's all that mattered.

Daishou came out the room rather shyly as he made his way to the shared bedroom, eyes meeting kuros who was now blushing apon seeing the naked sight infront of him.

Daishou took a deep breath and slowly walked over to seat himself on Kuros lap. With little to no words at all he leaned forward, placing light and gentle kisses along the tallers neck.

Kuro placed his hands on Daishous hips gently. Keeping him in place while letting out small sounds of pleasure from the light kisses, it was enough to turn him on but....not enough.

Daishou knew. He knew how easy Kuro could be turned on by simple words...simple phrases and all but today he'd try something new.

Daishou moved off of kuros lap, spreading his own legs wide as they could go infront of the male as he wore a sly grin. "Come get me big boy~" he whispered, hand down by his ass and fingers spreading his hole out.

This made Kuro feel... insane.
Just looking at the ravenette will make you think twice before going into intercourse with him...

But so the black haired male moved to sit between Daishous legs. Placing a leg over each of his shoulders and in one go! He pushed his gigantic 16inch into daishou.

One could say that the smaller of the two, never saw the biggers size before...so nothing could prepare him for this...

Daishous cheeks tinted a blood red while his back arched violently. He let out a rather delayed moan but boy was it loud.

"Haaaahhhh~" Kuro exhaled deeply from relief. All the built up tension he had. All the sexual fantasies now coming to a reality.

And it felt good.

The bigger wasted no time, already straight to pounding the smallers insides from all directions. Swearing he felt an organ or two

Daishou couldn't see through his foggy eyes, breathing enhanced by so much as his heart pounded out his chest, moans uncontrolled. Eyes rolled all the way back and mouth dripping drool like a hungry dog on heat. Begging for more.

Kuro couldn't provide much besides thrusting at a rather inhumane speed. Which he kept up for most the day.

And so it continued. Day in day out. non stop sex given by the older of the two.
By the second night kuro finally reached his limit and flopped down next to the sleeping, absolutely wasted Daishou..

________________

The morning welcomed Daishou with immense pain in his lower half. So much that he couldn't even breathe and it would hurt.

However kuro was by his side. Giving him water and the strongest meds he could find. All worth it. He was sad that his live long partner was injured...but the sex? Yeah totally worth it.

"Easy does it now...easy..." He whispered to daishou and stroked the whining males head gently.

After a hour or so the meds kicked in and daishou could move, still with said limits due to his injury but still moveable.

And the loving Kuro placed a plate down, two eggs. Three bacon strips, two sausages and two pieces toast. It was perfect for stamina build. And especially since daishou needed it now more than ever.

However. As much as the sex was good... daishou refused to talk to kuro. Mad that the male has not stopped when asked too.

_______________________________
Done w this upload. Hope you
Guys enjoyed. Writing other stories on here so do check it out.
Thanks
_______________________________