After Work. 1.

Daishou sat at his shared home with kuroo. Thickly swallowing now and then as he tried thinking of ways to tell kuroo what happened.

With a sigh he drank some of his coffee. Getting up slowly to go wash his mug left with a little bit of coffee. It wasn't like they were struggling with money, Actually the opposite.

But Daishou still didn't want to live off of kuroos money.
With a frustrated sigh he sat down and held his head.
Hearing the door open with kuroo stepping in.

Daishou grew more nervous with each moment passing. He saw kuroo enter the kitchen. "Baby? Oh what a surprise." The male smiled and sat down. Kissing Daishous cheek softly.

"Kuroo....I lost my job." Daishou said. While he could he did say it as it was. Not trying to sugar coat it or anything.

Kuroo didn't know what to say but nodded and took the males hand. "Its alright. It's something small right? It's not too bad." He gave a warm and soft smile. Hugging the other gently as he rubbed Daishous back.

Daishou let out a sigh and leaned on kuroo. Holding onto him slightly. :yeah....when You put it that way it isn't too bad..." He looked up at kuroo.  "But what should I even do...I don't have a job...don't have money coming in....I have nothing now.."

"Wrong~ you have me~" he laughed softly and kissed daishou softly.

<small I know. But hey! Its what I can do I'msaving upfor the spicy goods. So come on guys. Should kuroo top daishou? Or the other way around!>