Fragile

↑↑↑!!~YT- Video~!! ↑↑↑

Hello everyone,
and welcome back or welcome to my channel. 🤗

This is a BokuAkaKuroKen Time skip, in which all of them are already in a relationship.

I love this ship so much 🥺
Sooo enjoy!

Disclaimer:
I don't own any of the Haikyuu-Characters, artworks, or music I might use. In the case of fan arts, I'll try to link the creator in the description.
Moreover, I'm aware that this kind of story is nothing completely new, and that similar channels exist already. They have inspired me to do this and I enjoy their content a lot 🤗.
However, it is important to me that each of my stories has an original turn and I do not intend to steal/copy any ideas, texts, or plotlines from other creators.
I just wish to contribute to this great community with my ideas and perceptions of the characters we all like 🥰.

.
.
.
.

Kenma's eyes were focused on the two monitors in front of him. His hands moved quickly over the Keyboard as a reaction to the rush of colors flickering on the screen.

He had been streaming for almost five hours and played games for seven.

It was a calm Saturday and normally it wouldn't have been so long. His boyfriends got concerned when he played for over four hours because he usually forgot to eat in the meantime. They did their best to check up on him, yet they couldn't do that if he was streaming.

Today was a little different though. It was Saturday, which meant they would usually do something together for at least half of the day or have a movie night. However, this Saturday all of his boyfriends decided they suddenly had something better to do.

Kuroo had to study for some stupid exam and went to the internet cafe down the street. Akaashi accompanied him to work on his final assignment this semester and Bokuto was scheduled for a training match.

Kenma was on edge ever since he realized that none of them would be here as expected. The problem wasn't that he couldn't be alone in general, quite the opposite actually, the problem was that none of them told him beforehand. That he expected them to be there and find the house empty.

He remembered that Kou tried to wake him up once this morning, but not what he said it had been too early. Perhaps he tried to say goodbye. It didn't really help though.

He walked downstairs a few hours later, expecting to be greeted by at least one of his boyfriends only to find three notes.

The first one from Akaashi on a little box in the kitchen:
Good morning Love,
I hope you slept well and have a good day. Kuroo and I are going to the internet cafe to study a little. I made you breakfast.
- in love Akaashi

He put the food in the fridge without even looking at it.

Bokutos note was placed on the coffee table next to multiple crumpled sheets of paper:
Hey hey hey Kenken,
I have to go to a training match. I love you! I love you a lot and I'm going to be home as soon as possible!

And last but not least Kuroo's note on his PC:
Don't play for too long, I love you kitten.
-Kuroo