Fractured

↑↑↑!!~YT- Video~!! ↑↑↑

CW:

mention of self-harm
mention of unhealthy eating habits
mention of anxiety

.
.
.

It had been four days, - four days since the incident. Four days since Kenma almost fainted while streaming, only to pass out shortly after... twice.

Four days since he almost gave all three of his boyfriends a heart attack. At first, he assumed that at least Kuroo wouldn't be as affected, however, one look at the older proved him wrong.

Kuroo's eyes reflected his worry and anxiety mixed with frustration and... resignation.

He had known Kenma for years and watched him neglect his health over and over again.

.
~ Flashback ~
.

Kuroo: Kenma?

Kuroo sat down on the couch beside the former setter. The younger hadn't left his position since Kuroo placed him there when he was still unconscious.

He didn't dare to move after almost - "almost" - fainting again, as he attempted to hold onto Akaashi. The shock had been painfully evident on the others faces.

It was something he much rather didn't want to see again.

Even now his eyes were only focused on the floor beneath him.

Kuroo sighed.

Kuroo: Kou and Keiji already went upstairs, I doubt they are sleeping though.

Kuroo: It took quite a while to convince them. I told them we'd be there in a second. I'm quite hurt actually. Seems like they don't trust me to look after you.

He tried to lighten the mood.

Yet Kenma didn't find the energy to appreciate it.

Kuroo: Even though I have been doing that for years, haven't I?

Kenma:...
Kenma: You have

The older nodded slowly.

Kuroo: Did I...
Kuroo: I mean was that wrong?

Kenma's eyes widened and he couldn't stop himself, from looking at his beloved. The pain was evident in his voice.

Not just in his voice...

Kuroo, just like Kenma, looked at the ground, a hurt expression on his face.

What...?
A mistake?
Wrong?

What was that supposed to mean?

Was it wrong for Kuroo to care for him?
Did he give up on him?
Didn't he want to do that anymore?
Was it too much?
Was he too much of a burden to bear?