what a weird word for lovers

Along with the first show came the excitement, but the promises to tour were frustrating because it was never real. They spent even more time together, mainly rehearsing. Pelle and Øystein started an internal war on who was the most perfectionist in rehearsals, which made the other members just want to hang them both.

"Good night all evil children", Pelle said after a show in Sapsborg, which took place a few days after the show in Jessheim. He wanted to put a pig's head in the ventilation of the place so the rotten smell would spread, but the place shared a vent with a diner, so Alex stopped him before he fucked both places.

They were finally getting more money from the band, even though the entrance to the shows was a few Norwegian Kroner, people started to buy more things from the band, asked for shirts, coats, the money sign were visible in Øystein's eyes, seeing so many requests for the EP of the band arriving at Deathlike Silence's mailbox.

After many complaints and threats from the syndicate, they finally moved out of that apartment. The band members almost fell dead when they saw the house that Øystein had chosen, surely he had help from their parents. It was a huge house in Kråkstad, a village near Ski, it was almost isolated, there were so few houses that they didn't even know if they could consider that place a village.

The house was divided into: Ground floor, attic and basement. The attic became Pelle's bedroom and the space that was left, they kept junk, Alex, Aarseth and Jan slept in rooms on the ground floor, the rest of the place became living room and kitchen, and finally, the basement was where they rehearsed. The house was so big that in some spaces they didn't put anything because they didn't have.

The residents' routine was, in theory, quiet. After all, big house, everyone could stay in their own space without disturbing the other, and for the first few weeks it was like that, Pelle thought he would finally have some peace in Norway, until he started to hear Alex yelling at the others for being too disgusting or not doing the tasks they should do.

One of the biggest benefits of that house was the forest, the way the trees produced ghostly images in Pelle and Alex's room through the cold windowpane, the evil crackle of the natural nightlife, the whole gloomy ambience made it all seem more interesting. Pelle was the only one who really dared to know the forest in depth, sometimes, during the night, he would sneak out and stay among the trees, feeling the fear of being in an unknown place to bathe him in adrenaline, little did he know that Alex watched him go out every night and kept spying on him through her window, waiting for him to come home safe — or at least entire.

After that January night, something seems to have happened and the shields were lowered, no one commented, but everyone noticed. They slowly reconnected, almost like cats getting used to a new house, and gradually they came back with old habits: Alex would sometimes knock on Pelle's door to listen to music together, Pelle would bring her some little things and they would exchange some books to read , everything was returning to the way it was.

"... Then you stir every 5 minutes so the pasta doesn't stick to the pan", Alex was in the kitchen, teaching Jan to cook some damn spaghetti when Jørn and Aarseth arrived with beers. "What is that?".

"Beer", Jørn spoke as if it were obvious.

"But for what?".

"Drinking", Øystein added, Alex wanted to punch his friends.

"What are you talking about?", Pelle arrived a little later, with more beer, Alex raised her eyebrows.

"And why are you going to drink beer?".

"Because we want to", Aarseth said, soon being cut off by Pelle.

"Let's have that celebration party today".