5. Will You Marry Me?

Kartik- Bhai woh jaa chuki hai!

Ahaan was hell broken after listening this. He sat on the waiting seat of the airport remembering his moments with Ishki..

Some staff shouted from behind- pilot Capt. Vijay is not here yet. He had to fly the flight to Singapore and hence the co-pilot Rohan will fly the plane till Delhi alone...

Receptionist- OK!

From here Ahaan got an idea.

Ahaan (in mind)- Apne pyaar ko apne se durr nahi karunga mai... And uske liye agar mujhe kuch galat karna pade toh bhi chalega.

He started finding his way to the captain's cabin. He saw security there and asked Kartik to handle them.

Kartik- When chotta bhai is here, then why to fear?

Ahaan smiled.

Kartik started his act. He went near one of the guard and said.

Kartik- Hi! I am CBI officer Pranav Khurrana! We have got to know ki main entrance ke paas smuggling ho rhi hai, please see there humaare baaki officers bhi wahi hai. I have to check the cabin.

The guards nodded and went away.

Kartik- Bhai mein bahar khada hun, aap jaldi se uniform leke aa jao.

Ahaan smiled and entered the cabin.He found the badges and uniform there and took them quickly and went to washroom to change.

Here with Ishki-

She was sitting beside maasi and a last time was remembering all the moments with Ahaan. She got tears in her eyes.

Ahaan got ready and asked Kartik to wait in the airport itself and he will handle the rest in the plane.

kartik- Bhai, All The Best! Bhabhi ko propose kar hi dena........ (Teasing)

Ahaan blushed- Tu ja na!

And he left.

Kartik- Kamal hai! Mujhe jaane ko bolke khud chale gaye....

Ahaan was going when at the tym of boarding he was stopped by his co-pilot.

Rohan- Aap Vijay Sir toh nahi lagte!

Ahaan felt that he should know what he is up to so he told him the matter.

Rohan smiled- Aap apne pyaar ke liye itna sab kar rahe ho toh mai bhi aapki thodi si help karunga.

He ordered the air hostess to arrange some roses.

Ahaan was nervous as well as excited at the same time.

The Plane took off and after 15 minute he went from the pilot's cabin  to the passenger's hall.

He started finding Ishki. He saw Ishki sitting with palms on her face. He was so relieved seeing her. "THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE"

He went near her and kept his hand on her shoulder.

He said calmly- Ishki!

Ishki got off her thoughts and gazed upwards finding Ahaan.

Ishki- Haaye Rabba! Yeh Naam Teen banda Mean toh har jagah dikh raha hai. Mai kya karun.!

Ahaan heard it and smiled.

Ahaan- aur agar mai kahun ki mai yahan sach mai hun then?

Ishki- Jaise maan lungi na mai! Tabse dikh rahe hain, lekin hai nahi......

Ahaan- ishki I am serious! Dekho mujhe!

Ishki gazed at his deep eyes and realized that he was there for real.

She stood up with a jerk from the seat making Maasi getting up from sleep.

Ishki fumbled- aa..........aap yahan? Aapki toh shaadi thi na? Toh yahan kya, I mean kaise? Sabse badi baat- Kyun?

Ahaan went on his knees.

Ahaan- Agar aaj mai nahi aata, toh na mai, na tum aur na hi koi aur khush reh paata! I know I hurted you, and uske liye tumhe mujhe sunana hai, sunao; Daantna hai, daanto; Maarna hai, maro but please don't leave me. Tum mujhe chodd ke chali jaogi toh meri life incomplete reh jaayegi... Ishki jab hum kisi cheez ko bahut mushkil se paate hain toh uski value samajh aati hai, and isiliye mujhe tumhaari value ab samajh aa rahi hai, Ishki please don't leave me...... Please marry me !

Ishki was teary eyed.

Ishki- Kya guarantee hai ki iss baar aapne aise mujhe barbaad karne ki kasamein nahi khaayi hogi? Ek baar tut chuki hun, agli baar bikhar jaungi......

Ahaan- Mai tumhe nahi bikharne dunga Ishki. I promise I will trust you till I breathe! Saans len chodd dunga par tumpe trust aur tumse pyaar karna kabhi nahi choddunga!

Now the air hostess gave the bouquet to Ahaan from behind and Ahaan took it without breaking the eye contact with Ishki.

Ahaan- I really need you ishki! I LOVE YOU! WILL YOU MARRY THIS NAAM TEEN BANDA MEAN!?

He said this while forwarding the bouquet to her.

This line melted her heart and she knelled down to Ahaan's length and held his hand and nodded in yes.

Ahaan was the happiest person in the universe at this point of time. He hugged Ishki tightly.

The crowd on the flight who just witnessed the beautiful scene, clapped hardly bringing Ishki and Ahaan out of the hug but after seeing this Ishki again huqged Ahaan resting her head on his chest......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys the OS ends here.......

Do vote and Comment. Suggestions are most welcome....

Thank You

- Arundhati Roy