Sept 17- Past/Future (SpideyCat Marriage)

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel or anything I borrowed from other media.

Sept 17- Past/Future (SpideyCat Marriage)

To understand some back story of this chapter, refer to my Spider and the Cat series for certain chapters are reference in this one.*At random rooftop*

Tonight is and will be a hard night for Peter Parker. He, at some point, knew this night would need to happen, for it would change his life forever. After planning this operation for some time now, Peter is officially going to launch operation P. This operation features some of his close allies, Johnny (his brother), Tony (his mentor), Logan (Rival/Friend), as Peter suits up to begin the mission.

"Okay fella's operation P is now in process," Peter announces on his communicator to his current team while making sure he looks presentable for tonight.

"I still can't understand why you call it P?" Johnny, Human Torch, questions Peter why flying around even though he already knows the answer.

Peter signs before answering, "Really flame boy, I already explained why I picked that letter. It was to make sure no one would figure it out and ruin the element of surprise."

"He does have a point Pete. I mean, I get being all secret but using just P?" Logan, aka Wolverine, chimes in the conversation while laying low on the streets.

"Oh don't you start as well Logan; I would like for you two to not make things difficult for me tonight by being smart*sses." Peter pleads to them.

"Need I remind you that I am the best there is?" Logan reminds Peter to watch his tone.

"Gentleman, please can we try to keep things civil? Remember this is very important to Peter, so let's not judge him base on what he decides to call his mission." The voice of Tony Stark, aka Iron man said. He is in the process of making sure his suit is fully functioning for tonight.

Peter shakes his head at his mentor's last response. "You know I can tell you are also trying to make fun of me, right?"

Tony chuckles to himself. "Sorry, couldn't resist."

"Anyways, you all already know your roles for when the assignment is complete; tonight, I ask that you make sure no super baddies interfere, got it? Peter asks, now ready to make his move.

"Loud and clear bub." Logan answers.

"You got it bro," Johnny answers second.

"Don't worry about us; just focus on what you need to do," Tony responds lastly.

"Yea, easier said than done," Peter mutters to himself until his phone goes off to see the text that he was waiting on. "Okay I just received the message; it's time to do that hero thing."

"Wait, I thought this was Peter Parker time, not Spider-man..." Johnny began to joke, only to be told by all three to "SHUT UP JOHHNY!"

Johnny becomes shock by their response and yells, "You know what, screw all of you!"

*At Per Se*

After some minutes, Peter made it to the first out of two places to go for the mission to be complete. His first stop is at a restaurant called Per Se to meet with someone extraordinary in his life. At that moment, he looks to see that special someone now walking up to him wearing a classy tight black dress that isn't revealing, her blonde hair in a ponytail, wearing not too much but lovely makeup. That special someone is none other than Peter's on and off girlfriend, who he has now been with for two years Felicia Hardy.