𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2- 𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵🦆🕺

𝙏𝙤 𝙂𝙖𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙩

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

It was 9:30 am and we could see a Sleeping Asher in bed. *BEEP BEEP BEEP* his alarm went off. He lazily wake up, his alarm still ringing, so he yeet his alarm to the wall and continue sleeping. Until a thought crossed his mind. 'I'm hungry.. Maybe they already opened the school cafeteria' he thought, his stomach grumbling begging for food. He was still in bed, until realization hit him like a train. "SCHOOL!" he shouted jumping out of bed heading to his closet to choose clothes and change quickly.

"I'm not that late." he was running to his class, dodging students with a half eaten bagel. If you ask where he got it from he would tell you he had it in his bag, but in reality he stole it from one of the teachers.

He dramatically opens his classroom door just to be greeted by a really mad teacher. "Can you explain why you are late AGAIN Mr.Stone?... we're just in the second week of school for fucks sake" His teacher asked him whispering the last part with a really confusing expression, it was in between 'why did I decide to be a teacher?' and 'just 15 years more to jubilate.'

Asher was sweating bullets not knowing what to say. "Um- I ran out of gas." He said somewhat nervously, scratching the back of his head with a nervous closed eyes smile. His teacher wasn't stupid, She knew he live on the school dorms so why would he need gas? but let it slide anyway. "Okay Mr.Stone go to your seat and pay attention." Asher rapidly nodded and went to sit next to a random girl and Kevin.

"Nice save Ash!" Kevin snicker as he offers a fist bump to Ash. Asher rolled his eyes but accepted the fist bump anyways. Kevin lent him his notebook for him to copy what they had done before he came. "I don't even have a car" he laughed as he copied what they had done from Kevin's notebook. Kevin joined him but rapidly stopped laughing when they felt the intense gaze of their teacher on them.

Time skip to lunch

"You dumbass! Why the hell were you late this time?!" You could hear Elijah scolding Asher. Said boy was on his knees with his head down as The older boy scolded him. "I fell asleep" he replied to his question without being affected by the scold cause this isn't the first time Eli scolded him.

Elijah sighs heavily. "If you come late and tell me you 'FeLl aSlEeP' again I'll personally go to your dorm to wake your lazy ass up" he said with a stern tone glaring down at the boy. Asher stood up and made a salute toward Elijah "Yes sir! I won't come late again!" Elijah sighs again and nods.

"I don't get paid enough for this.." Elijah mumbled as he massaged his temple. "You don't get paid" join a new voice. Both of them turn to the voice owner to find Kai and the rest of the group making their way to them with the food they just bought. "Exactly" Elijah said and walked toward Sho to hug him.