𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7- 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦👤💜

𝙏𝙤 𝙂𝙖𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙩

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

"I think we lost them." The group of friends were panting heavily from the run they just did, escaping from the fans. "Finally! How the hell can they run that fast?!?" said Mari, laying herself on the floor, regaining her breath.

"We should go home already... before another thing happens." said Eli, already walking to the exit. Mari sighs and raises her arm in Sarah's direction. "Can you drag me... please?" Sarah looked down at her girlfriend for a couple of seconds before grabbing her arm and starting to drag Mari to the parking lot, anybody questioning it.

When they got to the mansion..

When they entered the mansion something weird happened. There was no Thomas to greet them. Kai grows concerned because every time he is out of the mansion and does his everyday shit, every time he is back Thomas is there to greet him. "Thomas! Where are you?!" yelled Kai in concern, not knowing where his personal butler is.

"You called? Young master." That voice wasn't of Thomas, but Kai and Sarah recognized immediately. The group turned to the new voice and saw a tall man standing there with an expensive looking suit.

When Kai saw him his eyes widened in disbelief and froze. When the mystery man noticed the little boy froze he smiled and opened his arms for Kai to hug him.

Kai, without hesitation, ran towards the man with tears in his eyes as he jumped towards him and hugged him tightly.The unknown man began to spin Kai as he hugged him, both of them laughing.

The group of friends couldn't be more confused, but still enjoyed the cute scene. When Kai and the man stopped hugging, Kai noticed the group and saw their confused faces. He thought to himself why his friends seem confused when he remembers they don't know his father. "Guys this is my dad and..." he trails off until realization hits him. He turned to his dad again and asked him, "Dad, where is papa?" His dad happily smiled down at him. "Your papa is with Thomas, helping him unpack our things," he replied, ruffling his son's hair, messing with him.

"Uncle!!!" shout Mari running to the man now known as Kai's dad.

She hugged him surprisingly tightly as Kai's dad hugged back. "Hey Mari! How ya been?" he said, letting her go. Mari looked up at him and smiled. "All good, go out with my girlfriend and make sure that Kai doesn't do anything stupid. The usual, ya know?" She said, with a cheeky smile. The man laughed knowing how much problems his son could make, making Kai pout. Then the man stopped laughing, realizing something.

"You got a girlfriend!" He said to the girl that he sees like his own daughter in disbelief. "Why yeah! I got the best girlfriend, uncle!" She said, cheering in happiness by talking about her awesome girlfriend. To be completely honest that was some new sight to the group, who was once again forgotten. "But it really offends me that you really thought I didn't" the girl sigh dramatically, "Kai grab me! Imma faint" she said, falsely faint on Kai's arms.