𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9- 𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯🤬☕

𝙏𝙤 𝙂𝙖𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙩

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

The group left in the gaming group didn't notice the two presence that just left the room. After arguing about the card and their virginity they decide to leave the topic there cause Mari was sleepy and didn't want to argue about something so... important in that state.

Maritza's POV

The Next Day

I woke up from my alarm at 6:30 am even though it was Saturday. I look at my side to find the cutest sight I have every morning, Sarah sleeping beside me! She looked so cute sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up, but I had to because today we have w o r k.

I softly shake her, whispering some 'wake up' or 'get your lazy ass up.' It didn't work so I decided to wake her up in a romantic way. I kiss her soft lips while she sleeps. She moved, making me think that my romantic intend of waking her up worked, but I was hella wrong. She punched me away and snuggled on the pillow next to her. I know she punch me and I know that a pillow wont take away my cute girlfriend, but I couldn't help put get jealous of the pillow >:(

'Hmm the romantic way didn't work quite well, so maybe the hard way yes!' With that thought in mind, I crawl to her way, staring at her sleeping silhouette. I then push her outta bed with a loud thud following. I felt kinda bad, but we had to go to work anyways.

I look to the floor to see if she had woke up, but instead of that I found a Sarah sleeping on the damn cold floor with a pillow below her head and a blanket covering her body.

"Where the fuckitin fucks did she get that from?!?" I mumble, thinking from where did she get the pillow and blanket. She is full of surprises. 

"I quit!" I state, walking toward our shared closet, choose something for me and Sarah to use for work today and take a shower.

When I got out of the bathroom, already changed, I saw my future wife getting up from the bed lazily and walking toward me. She put herself on her tiptoes and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She then made her way to the bathroom grabbing the clothes I chose for her to use.

When we were ready we walked downstairs to meet the rest of the group and drove toward the cafe.

Time skip

Third Person POV

"Welcome to CoffeeMania! What's your order?" The cashier, who in this case was our favorite mom, Sho, said to the blond girl with an inverted bob haircut, that just entered the Cafe with her eyes glued to her phone. She rolled her eyes at the phrase Sho just said, "I want a caramel frappuccino with a slide of chocolate cake, as fast as this pigsty place can." She said with a smug tone.