𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5- 𝘞𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘢𝘯-𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣𝘴💢👣

𝙏𝙤 𝙂𝙖𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙩

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

Elijah POV

When they got to school...

I parked our new car in the school parking lot and got out of it. I then open Sho's door and help him get out of it. We saw the rest of the group arriving after us.

"How tf you old man got faster here?" I was really offended when Asher asked me that like what the hell, I'm just a year older than this dumfucks. "I dunno? Maybe your lazy ass is just too slow for me" I smirked at him as I grabbed my Sho's hand and started walking toward our class. In the corner of my eyes I saw Asher huff in annoyance and started walking with the rest toward their classes.

"These kids are so troublesome" I sigh as me and Sho walk on the hallway not so far from our class. "You could tell, but I can't help but take care of this problem children!" He said with a sweet closed eyes smile lifting his head slightly to look at me. He is so cute my heart!.

"Yeah, after all we are the 'parents'" I chuckle, smiling toward my beautiful baby. "I guess so" he giggled, returning the smile with a bigger one.

I realize that we already made it to class. I open the door for him to enter and follow right behind him. When we entered I saw the rest of the class already there, I didn't really care about them so I just followed Sho to our seats and sat in one of them. "Do you know why no one has ever talked to us?" Sho asked me eyeing the class, questioning why no one ever had try to talk to us.

"Maybe we just look really weird or some shit to them. Anyways, who cares about this bunch of extras" I replied with a bored tone laying my head on my hand not really interested in the topic. Sho didn't look convinced but pushed the topic away.

"Wanna go to the mall after school?" He asked me, his index finger on his chin in a thoughtful manner. I didn't have any motive to not go so why not. "Sure, we can ask the rest if they want to go too" I answer him somewhat remembering about the brats. He nods in response.

We heard the door of the class open signaling someone had entered. We saw our teacher enter the class and told us to get out our textbook, opening it on page 253.

Time skip...

Me and Sho were making our way to the lunchroom when I bumped into someone. I was about to apologize when they interrupt me by yelling, "can't you fucking see where are you going, you fucking idiot-" he stopped on their track when they saw I was the one I bump into them. They froze in their place and began apologizing to me rapidly. I didn't really care about them yelling at me but why are they apologizing?

I had a stoic look on my face already done with this interaction. Sho looked at the person, "Hey, it's okay! you really did nothing to Eli so stop apologizing." The person stops apologizing and nods before running away with their group of friends. "That was.. Something" I said and began to make my way to the cafeteria again. Sho followed behind, "It really was something."