For All Time (1)

**Rated PG**
*Some language*
~

This brilliantly thought out prompt came from creepypastagirl17
It was so much fun to write!!
~

You are a variant from universe 5824. It was wiped from existence due to the increasing knowledge of the TVA and other universes. That, and it was too powerful. You were too powerful.

You are a fire element. The last of your species, at least in your universe.

The TVA had given you a proposition. If possible, you would be able to live in a universe where your species is still alive and thriving happily, but you won't remember anything of your past. Not your family, not your friends, not your original universe. Not your dog, Sir Pickle Parker the third.

So, obviously, you said no. No new life was worth forgetting all the events, people, and moments that made you who you are today.

The TVA has you kept up as a human guinea pig. For "future experiment and possible breeding". Not like they're qualified for anything of the sort...

It's been three years.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~Present Day~

You're lying on your white bed in your glass-walled room, tossing a small ball up into the air and catching it.

Over
and over
and over
and over
and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and o— "GET UP LOSER," your favorite person yelled through the thick glass walls.

6' 5" tall, broad and muscular, and of course fairly good-looking, you hated Uriah, your personal guard. You trudge over to the doors to start your monotonous daily routine. Breakfast. Lab tests. 'Volunteer' desk work. Dinner. Boring, boring, boring.

"You look like hell. You know, as usual," he tells you with that stupid face of his.

"Shut up."

You both start walking briskly.

"Newbie arrived today. Names... Lokus, I believe, from universe 206. God of Mischief? Heard of him?" Uriah asks. You shake your head. But you had heard of him.

He turns the corner rather than going straight like normal. You stop. "Where are we going?"

He grins knowingly. "You'll see." You growl and start following him again.

You keep turning corners and you keep track. Left, two rights, through doors Uriah presses his finger against to unlock, left, right, left, more doors until finally, you arrive in front of a large wooden doorway.

He pauses in front of it and casts a side glance at you. "Might wanna fix some of... that." He tilts his head down to your hair and you roll your eyes, yanking your fingers through the tangles aggressively.

"What, are we visiting Miss Minutes herself?"

Uriah doesn't respond, but knocks three times on the big doors. They creak open automatically, and you tentatively walk in behind him.

Someone you don't despise as much as Uriah smiles at you. Mobius. Next to him is a pale-skinned, dark-haired, green-eyed, smirking— um, no, you weren't staring at him, you're just very observant.

So, this was the infamous Lokus. Er, Loki, as Mobius had just introduced him. But you were hardly listening.

It was his aura, you decided. He gave off an air of arrogance and purpose, like he knew what he was doing. Despite being arrested by the TVA and almost terminated.

You were allured. A word which here means the quality of being powerfully and mysteriously attracted and fascinated.

*Lemony Snicket has entered the chat. Just to give better context for the word.*

You finally start actually listening to what Mobius and Uriah are having a conversation about.

"Those were her precise orders, Uriah. If you would like to clarify, be my guest."

"Er, no thanks..." Uriah mutters.

"Great, then have her here tomorrow after breakfast."

Puzzlement grew on your very pretty face. *;)*

Then Uriah whisked you out of the room.

After a moment of walking in silence.

"Care to tell me what's the hell is going on?!" You turn to Uriah. Your body temperature escalates rapidly, and your clenched fists begin to glow fiery red.

"I don't think you should talk that way to your guard, Y/n," he says coolly and continues walking.

"God, I hate you," you relax your fists, "I'll figure things out by myself."

"Good luck with that," he chuckles.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~Time skip~

You plop down on your bed that night after long and tedious hours of researching and writing a paper on infinity stones. But sleep hasn't blessed you with a visit since you got here.

It's not like you need much, being so powerful and all, but not having to deal with all this stupidity at the TVA for a while would be nice.

Uriah's break is during this time, and his replacement is an even more idiotic human named Thorne. He has a weird obsession with spaceships, whatever those are, and can go on about them for hours.

Tonight, Thorne isn't on time. Uriah sighs loudly and notes, "not like you can get out anyway," then leaves.

You hardly look up as he's speaking.

Minutes go by.

A noise.

You glance towards the door and stand up quicker than lightning. Your hand goes to your mouth to smother your scream.

The god of mischief stands in front of the glass, smirking. "Well hello there."

Part two coming soon ;)
Also there will probably be a part three because I won't be able to fit the rest into pt 2.
Maybe even four 🤭

Again, I do check my grammar but I obviously am not perfect, and I would very much appreciate it if you would let me know if you find a mistake :)

~Shea