3

Getting in the car with august I leaned my head up on the window. I'm so ready to just get in bed .

"Straight ? "

Always.  & he left it at that .
    Buzz
I swear if this phone buzz one more time .
Messages
------------------------
Dee🧘🏾‍♀️🌑: wya ?
Who you rode back with ?
You str8 ?
Bruh I know you see my messages omm quit playing 😐.

I sucked my teeth . Nigga think I'm finna get in his car after he spoke out his neck ? Gmfu.

                                                                     Me:
                                                     Fuck off my line.
Dee🧘🏾‍♀️🌑: Fuck wrong with you ?

Niggas speak out they neck but wanna play confused. Putting my phone on DND I locked it & put my head back down till we got home .

15 minutes later....

August tried talking to me about this little weekend thing they trying to do & I already told him I ain't feeling it . I done showered and now I'm laying in bed finna take this good ole nap with my phone still on DND .

Dee POV :

See Cause now she playing, Let me call ha brother.
dialing:
August 🖤- Yo
Me: wahittz , where Yo susta @ ?
August 🖤- shit sound federal , why ?
Me: federal my ass . Where she @ ?
August 🖤- I think she in Ha room sleep .
Me: thought we was about to link @ yours to talk about this weekend?
August🖤- she said she ain't feeling it , So it's gone be us without her .
Me- she ain't feeling it my ass I'll see you when I get there .
August 🖤- Fashoo .

"She ain't feeling it "

I'll knock ha head off ha shoulders bet she feel something then . Pulling up gang nem already here , ain't even got to bother knocking Cause these motherfuckers act like they Don't know what locks is . Walking in I greet everybody & ask where Alicia at , ain't no way they all here and she still sleeping.

"She ain't wanna get up seeing how she's not going"

I sucked my teeth who said she wasn't going ? Get to talking I'll be back in a  minute. Walking into ha room I closed the door behind me , what's about to happen don't need to be nobody business. I started tappin ha on ha back.

"Move bruh I already said I'm not going"

I started tapping harder & she just laid there.  I closed my eyes give me the strength not to knock five out this little girl . Alicia get Yo ass up

"What you want Dee ?"

This little girl still laying down . You get in my car this morning with an attitude, got the balls to tell me fuck off yo line & not text me back , and  now I'm hearing you not sliding to the link this weekend put me on what the issue is ?

She sucked ha teeth & was about to talk but I wasn't on none of that . Get up and look me in my face when talking to me , I just know she rolled ha eyes I could feel it . She sat up

"I don't want to go because I don't want to"

like hell you don't Cause you going.

"Niggas speak out they neck with me now they want to force me to do shit"

I done snatched ha by the throat Cause  who the fuck  was she playing with. niggas speak out they what ? Shorty looked me dead in my eyes

"My fault YOU speak dead out yo neck but now want to force me to go somewhere"

And  she rolled ha eyes . I chuckled Cause shorty must think I'm a  joke right now so I applied a little pressure. Ma I don't know  who you talking to or where it's coming  from but fix it . She just rolled ha eyes and I let go , now come on so we can see wtf they about to do , we can finish this later. and she sure did get the fuck from out that bed and walked ha ass in that living room . Tss playing with ha life .