7

ALICIA :

Getting back to the hotel after being out all day, we've decided to get changed & go down to the pool to relax and have a few drinks. Walking into the room I grab my bag looking for my bathing suit when Dee walks in

"So you gave Trey yo number?"

I rolled my eyes . Here we go... I didn't give it to him yet like I said at the breakfast table. Finding my bathing suit I pull it out of my bag about to turn around before Dee walks up behind me .

"So you plan on giving it to him ?"

He wraps his hands around my waist , & I take a deep breath. I don't actually plan on even talking to trey let along giving him my number . My feelings for Dee are way to strong for me to even want to talk to somebody else but he doesn't need to know that . I don't know , I might what's it to you ? I turn around about to walk away to get dressed but Dee is very persistent.

"Why you keep playing with me Alicia ?"

Damn he said my actual name he must really feel a certain way . I'm not playing with you Davonte , now can you move so I can get dressed ? Holding eye contact with him is something I can't do . He chuckled but let go of my waist & went to his bag , I started moving towards the bathroom .

10 minutes later

After a couple minutes everybody is changed , the boys got the drinks & blunts and we are making are way down towards the pool.

At the pool

Passing the bottle around , we all talk & just relax. After a couple minutes of light conversation the bottle is done. Diamond is relaxing with august & brooke posted up with Jaylen. It's nice to see my friends happy rather than upset & knowing that the niggas making them happy are good niggas makes it even better .

DEE :

Chilling in the pool we've been passing the blunts in a smooth rotation. Releasing the smoke from my mouth after inhaling it , I pass it on to Jaylen . Looking over at Alicia I see she's deep in thought , earlier really got me tight because I would never think about giving another shorty my 10 . But it's all good ima show ha something. Moving my position so I can be closer to her , she tried to move but I grabbed ha by ha arm. Relax ma let's just finish the rotation. she didn't respond but she stayed which I'm glad cause I really don't want her to blow my high.

30 minutes later

We all get back to the room & go into our rooms. We shower, handle business & now we in bed chilling . I looked over at Alicia and she's on her phone , snatching it out ha hand I put it in my pocket . She takes a deep breath ...

" Davonte give me my shit"

Chill with the government. She rolls her eyes & attempts to get her phone back , keyword being attempt .

"Can you stop playing and give me my phone ?"

No, you don't need it . She sucked ha teeth , what I told you about doing that ? She gone go do it again. She wasn't to far I could still reach her , grabbing ha by the neck I pull ha closer & she gets on top of me in the process. Why you like playing with me ? She rolled ha eyes

"Don't nobody be playing with you "

I hit ha thigh , what I told you about rolling yo eyes ? She stayed quiet & just looked at me. I started rubbing ha thighs & licked my lips. I ain't think she was gone stay on top but she caught me off guard when she started moving her hips. I grabbed ha waist , chill out ma for you start something you can't finish . She laughed ...

"I always finish what I start."

She pulls her shirt from over her head and I flip us over so I'm on top . Wasting no time I attack her neck till I find her sweet spot, while twisting and rubbing her nipples. Picking my head up I kiss her lips before she pulls back...

"Dee we can't ."

Looking down at her I nod & kiss her cheek ,
I chuckled "you always finish what you start" huh?she laughed . Just let me know when you ready ma. With that I lay back down and close my eyes letting sleep consume me .