Welcome to the B.S.D

This is a small funny story I made up in my head and I hope you guys enjoy it!

This is not made to offend anyone/ any shippers!

Agent ???: Ah yes! Please come in!

Agent Y/N: Where Am I?

Agent Liz: Ah! You are awake! Welcome to the B.S.D!

Agent Y/N: Wait, What does B.S.D stand for?

Agent Liz: The Brawl Stars Shipping Department! Or B.S.D for short!

Agent Y/N: Oh! I'm here for the Agent job? I came here for the interview!

Agent Liz: Right! Follow me to the elevator to the main department!

(You go into a elevator and it starts going down)

(The doors open revealing different agents, OCs and furries working and running around the huge lab office with many people taking away other people to cells)

Agent Y/N:  Woah! This place is huge! 

Agent Liz: Let me show you around! 

Agent Liz: This is the Main Department where agents and OC agents are sent to deal with bad shippers 

Agent Y/N: What do you mean by "bad shippers"? 

Agent Liz: They are people who ship ships that are absolutely wrong or just straight up too weird to exist.

Agent Y/N: Can you give me an example?

Agent Liz: Of course newbie! HEY OFFICER JUNI!

Agent Juni is a women with green jade eyes and brown hair tied up in a straight ponytail, she's a very serious person and dislikes jokes, she's considered top agent in the department and she wears a sharp black suit with a scarlet badge. 

Agent Juni: What is it this time? Oh! A newbie, Well nice to meet you. I'm Agent Juni, Head of the main department, do you need anything?

Agent Y/N: I was wondering if you could show me a example of a unholy ship?

Agent Juni: You come to the right person, follow me newbie.

(Agent Juni leads you and Agent Liz to a lab with many proffessors examining what seems to be different chemicals and ship potions in small vials and jars)

Agent Juni: THIS is the Shipping Lab Department, Proffesors and Well skilled shippers work in this department to make or determine ship dynamics and new ships every day!

Agent Juni: Let me introduce you to our shippping proffesor Kappa!

Btw here is a art of Kappa I did:

Imagine him wearing a lab coat and you are good to go!

Prof Kappa: AAA! Oh, its just you... Thank heavens! Do you need anything?