Rating BS Ships (for fun)

This is just a chapter for me to rate random Brawl Stars ships from time to time.

[ THIS IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANY SHIPPERS IN ANY WAY, THIS IS PURELY JUST MY OPINION ON THE SHIPS I WILL RATE]

Let's start!

1.Sholt (Shelly X Colt )

I personally really like this ship and I find the dynamic of this ship also to be cute! Its not exactly my OTP but it's a good ship nonetheless!

9/10

2. Colgar (Colette X Edgar)

👏YES👏MY👏OTP👏
I LOVE this ship and it's actually the very first ship I encountered when Brawl Stars released both of them and I quickly got addicted to this ship and it's my OTP!

I also really like the dynamic between both of them and they would make a very cute couple, so.

1000/10

To Byron X Edgar shippers, I don't hate you( at least not all of you ), I HATE THE SHIP ITSELF.

3. Byron X Belle

This is another ship I really like and it also has a very nice dynamic, with Byron being a more serious and formal person and Belle being the more crazy and more of a braver figure that likes to live on the edge!

10/10.

4.Byron X Edgar

Listen,

To all the Byron X Edgar shippers, I don't hate you, in fact you are probably new to the Brawl Stars community and are just expressing your love for this ship and I don't hate you for that.

BUT THIS SHIP SHOULD CEASE TO EXIST.

The moment I found out this ship existed, I have been scarred for life from witnessing this ship and this is literally ILLEGAL.

-0/10

4. Amber X Edgar

I accidentally encountered this ship when I was browsing through Colgar Reddit posts and it popped up and I... Don't have a actual comment.

Idk why ppl (or just a person) actually ship them both but I guess it has a decent dynamic(?)

So.

??/10

5. Sprout X 8-Bit

I don't actually have a personal opinion on this ship but It's cute! They are both super cute brawlers and putting them both together just makes them even more cute! I don't ship it (yet) But it's cute!

5/10

6. Amber X Lou

I actually don't know what to think of this ship but the dynamic between two different elements/ powers (ice and fire) Helped me to understand why ppl ship it and I find it acceptable! (At least in my book)

5/10

7. Crow X Bibi

I actually used to ship this (Now I'm all bout that Sandy X Bibi)
And I can see why I used to ship this! It had a nice dynamic, both have similar personalities, and they are in the same trio! So I like this ship! I don't ship as much as I did back then, but still!

6.5/10

8.  Sandy X Edgar

I don't have a lot of problems with it, but I don't ship it. The dynamic is good tho!

4-5/10