II

( A/N: Snape is alive in this story :p )

it was 2 in the morning when Draco found himself dry heaving over his toilet, even when all he had that day was black coffee

he has gained 0.3. and to Draco, well, that was too much. the only thing he managed to get out though was his saliva. seeing as he went to the loo several times earlier and everything was out by now.

tears streamed down Dracos pink face. he had been at this for about thirty minutes now.

he kept internally screaming at himself for not being able to throw up, invalidating himself even when he knew he had nothing to eat to be thrown up.

"cmon.." draco whispered to himself as he shoved his fingers down his throat again.

he finally felt something coming up his throat. he gagged loudly before spitting out less then half the coffee he had.

he flushed the toilet with shaky hands as he leaned on tub, wiping his mouth from saliva.

he heard a soft knock on the door, Draco looked at the door for a second before a voice called out, "Draco? you alright in there?"

it was Blaise.

though nobody really talked to Draco after the war anymore, Blaise and Pansy were always the best people he could go to when he really needed someone. mates since they were at least five, because of their parents, of course.

Draco quickly stood up and acted like he was about to wash up his hands, "uhm, yeah. just feeling a bit ill. must've been dinner.."

"mhm. you sure you're alright?" Blaise asked.

"i'm sure."

Draco heard a small ' okay ' before hearing the floor slightly creek from footsteps.

Draco cursed at himself for not putting on a silencing charm. Blaise could've found out right there and then. who knows what would've happened afterwards.

he decided he needed a walk, a nice refreshing cold walk. it had been getting quite chilly; given the fact it was September.

Draco turned off the light and stepped out the bathroom, quietly heading towards his closet. he got out a green coat and his usual ' dressy ' shoes. slipping both his coat and shoes on he headed out his dorm, making his way down to the common room.

he looked over to see a couple snogging away on the couch with no shame.

Draco sniggered.

he remembered the times everyone would think it was so wonderful and awesome if you had a snog at someone. now it's more of teasing if you have a snog.

Draco made his way out and out the dungeons without any worries yet. though, his stomach and throat were in pain. typical for him. felt like a cramp really. but he tried to not think about the pain making its way up to his heart.